Name of the Skin: Training clothes
Which unit/objects will be replaced/affected: 45e Regiment de ligne
Who made this Skin: Me
Screenshot(s):
85FA2DAD42901F4B5BC99EF67F71CDEA658C66FB

70E7E9C2EC1D6BF947DB034A929E8ED265A371B5

Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7hf858p4cxz46ck

Gwyrdh said:
That would be awesome for trainings and bootcamps and stuff, shame it's France and not Prussia. :3

As it has been said before in the Custom skin thread, prussians are very difficult to modify cause the share lots of models between each unit, so If you wanna change something, the result could be chaotic. :razz:

I've downloaded 1er régiment d'infanterie de ligne suisse and the Bicorne for the 45e, but I also want Early french Voltigeur. How would I put the files included in so that all three work simultaneously? (the mm_french_hats.brf and mm_french_uniforms.brf files are the ones I have issues with)

If you have open dds and open brf then you could see what files were being used and just copy and rename the files you want :grin: that's hoe I do evrythong :grin:

I've managed to change these units about.

I changed the Halsinge to the 84e and the Svea to the Vistule. Only problem is I have to use the ranker hat for the colour bearer so if there's a way to change that then I might try it.

Copy paaste and rename and replace/ delete is the answer to evrythonfv:wink: took me too full days to figure this out  :smile: also save as new meshes your changing. Change them in this new folder and then when your redey delete the legible mesh and replace with the one you want by importing anything from brf and the file you edited :smile:

Do you have open .brf?

If so go into mm French uniforms and delete evruthing you dint want. Then save as new .eg national guard. Brf now go into new file and rename the parts you want to use with the ones there replacing. And then either delete the orginal file or rename. Once you done import national guard back into French uniforms and same named vistula uniform. Then sav. You may want to make a backup of these files beforehand. So id you done it right the game will read vistula uniform as being the bicorne ECT because its so name :smile: tell me if you get any probe

Copy and rename the ones you want and delete the ones you don't :smile: if you back up the be rresources folder means you can back the brf files individuly so you will still have your national guard folder you just gotta import it to French uniforms and delete the vista uniform after you have name your bicorne and that vistula_uniform_.1 .2.3.4 ECT you can keep on adding stuff using .number so backpacks and belts are added this way 

If anyone wants to create a tutorial with some pictures (or a video) how to properly add textures with openBRF it would be really appreciated.
I will put it on the front page with some credits :grin:

Everything is updated.
Thank you all for making this possible.

I wanted to say thank you to Furrnox and everyone else how made this thread possible.
I also...

just kidding, enjoy these masterpieces and feel free to give me more skins.
Thank you all for waiting.

Back
Top Bottom