Custom Settlements OSP Add-On 1.20

Should I add more items? If so, what direction?

• Yes, but keep it realistic.

Votes: 344 72.9%
  • Yes, anything. More the merrier, even if it's unrealistic.

Votes: 114 24.2%
  • No, keep it small.

Votes: 14 3.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there something wrong with the download file?? When my game was loading, an Error informed me i was missing a helmet dds file, so i went to the original mods download threat, and downloaded the helmet pack and installed that over.

Loaded up to that point fine, but i got another error saying its ALSO missing the gaul_1.dds texture!  So what the hell is that, armour, a horse? What do i have to download now to get it?  :???:

Also if your not sure, how can i stop the game/mod trying to load the textures?

DaveDaDude said:
Is there something wrong with the download file?? When my game was loading, an Error informed me i was missing a helmet dds file, so i went to the original mods download threat, and downloaded the helmet pack and installed that over.

Loaded up to that point fine, but i got another error saying its ALSO missing the gaul_1.dds texture!  So what the hell is that, armour, a horse? What do i have to download now to get it?  :???:

Also if your not sure, how can i stop the game/mod trying to load the textures?

My bad. Didn't add in the new textures for some reason.

If you would rather get the textures yourself the OSP files that you need are from the armor pack, helmet pack, and woad skin pack. If you want the mod to stop loading these items, you can go to the module config file and delete the last line that says "load_mod_resource = CustomSettlements"

Fixed version is up.

Hi, I'm getting the error:
                                      "ERROR: Unable to open texture file Textures\helmets_orc_b.dds"

when I try to merge this with CS causing a freeze at 'Loading Textures'.

froggyluv said:
Hi, I'm getting the error:
                                      "ERROR: Unable to open texture file Textures\helmets_orc_b.dds"

when I try to merge this with CS causing a freeze at 'Loading Textures'.

That's strange. Can you check to see if it's in your textures file?

When did you download the Add-on? There was a problem in an earlier version that was fixed in the latest version 1.11.

If that's not the problem then it should be working. Maybe try replacing the Texture folder again with the one from the add-on.

AvaRice said:
When did you download the Add-on? There was a problem in an earlier version that was fixed in the latest version 1.11.

If that's not the problem then it should be working. Maybe try replacing the Texture folder again with the one from the add-on.

Ok, deleted and re-downloaded everything and it's starting up fine. Thanks!

jacob25 said:
how do u install this?
Extract the files so they overwrite the corresponding files (and folders) of your Custom Settlement installation.
To be on the save side you might want to create a copy of your Custom Settlement folder first :mrgreen:

Datver said:
Btw Filefront will be dead very soon, just giving you a heads up.

:cry:

Aw, guess I'll have to start uploading to mbrepository.

Okay, the add-on has been rehosted to mbrepository.

This is the sort of stuff I'm talking about with option 2:

Well, not quite that outlandish  :wink:. My first attempt at duel wield led to a crude Wolverine...

Here we go. It's definitely not realistic, but might help out with variety in faction-making.

On the vote:
What currently is missing are gauntlets and greaves that fit the new armor. We now have shiny plate armor and helmets but still only the old dull iron greaves and gauntlets.

Diavolo said:
Can you make it so that the second weapon actually is being used?
or is it only changed textures on a shield? anyway, it looks cool :grin:
I tried that myself, it's just a shield item that looks like a sword.

Back
Top Bottom