Custom Settlements Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that they become hostile to you though. I got the Kingdom of Swadia (one of the NPC's took Custow) to -100 relation and put all my troops into my town and could still walk right past the  enemy patrols.

I was killing their patrols. Which is really easy when all they have is recruits.
You might want to look into making the patrols a little harder to beat as well.

Alright, think I know what I need to fix.

About their patrols, they are upgraded in the same manner as yours: based on their leaders Training level and over time.  So if left alone they'll improve, or if their leaderhas training skill.
Though it might be worth giving the AI heroes a little extra training skill when they become Lords/Ladies and Kings/Queens.

Louis Dumonte said:
I don't think that they become hostile to you though. I got the Kingdom of Swadia (one of the NPC's took Custow) to -100 relation and put all my troops into my town and could still walk right past the  enemy patrols.
I've checked it, and its working as intended.  But I'll prolly need to improve the range and reaction time of them (currently to get them after you you need to go pretty close to their settlements and wait before theyll go after you).

Could turn up to relieve it that Custom to put in a starting soldier into a culture? Because this modification does not work for me what is written down, I make an attempt in any way :sad:

wow... this is surprisingly good... and among the other best mods for M&B I'd say :mrgreen:

and sry if I'm repeating anyone (has only read 40 of the pages) but is it possible to make some really realistic tournaments out on the fields close to a village, like in the real middle age... :?: including:

1. Lance Jousting

2. Sword Duels

3. Archery Matches

4. etc.

... :wink:

And another idea... how about making some Minor Factions like: Merchants Guild, Rogue-like Guilds, Chivalry Orders... :?:

Congrats on the sub-forum. Now that you've got one, perhaps this thread could be locked, and a new one started now that branching out is actually possible?

@Knight Erador:  Mock battles will be expanded in such things later.

@webspinnre:  I made threads for most things in preparation for locking this thread, but hadn't done so yet.  But people seem to be posting here despite that theres thread exactly for the things they posted about, soo..

LOCKMEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom