Custom Settlements 0.675 Download & Description & Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

The fact that the peons chase bandits is not intended. I haven't figured out why they do that but I haven't understood all the scripts yet. I am not one of the original development team but  thanks to Berpol I have received the last version of the working module system they had used. Now I am figuring out what each script is supose to do and search for bugs.

Okay, I was just commenting on it though the peons chasing the bandits aren't a huge issue. If they would move after instead waiting for another to come within range it wouldn't be to bad. On a side note, helping them fight bandits does keep the relation up with them enough to pick a fight now and then lol

Like I mentioned before, I have been playing with it on warband. If I can figure out the horse issue in party list screen, I will let you know. I'm not a scriptor but every little bit helps i'm sure in porting it when it is time. Only thing I really see that stops if from being able to fully port and work.

Edit: I got it now so that in the party list where you can view all your troops and heroes, I can select horse units and it doesn't crash. Also had picture of the unit. This was with using warband hehe

I have a suggestion for one of your "thinkering" mod versions. I love this mod, but I noticed the towns building up was very unrealistic. only 4 steps and you have a full fledged town? so, I was thinking, maybe to make it more realistic, you could somehow add buildable and upgradeable BUILDINGS. like, a sawmill to increase production of wood, a farm to food, and a mine to stone and profits. And to bring back some things from native, a mill to increase prosperity, or a watchtower that informs you of invaders. also you could have a trading post to increase caravan profits, and the tavern could be upgradeable for relations to the village, and maybe it could increase chance of wandering heroes stopping bye( maybe I can finally catch that bookseller!). I'm going stop suggesting now, my fingers are tired of typing. and after all it is your thinkering not mine.

nobodyworthnaming said:
I have a suggestion for one of your "thinkering" mod versions. I love this mod, but I noticed the towns building up was very unrealistic. only 4 steps and you have a full fledged town? so, I was thinking, maybe to make it more realistic, you could somehow add buildable and upgradeable BUILDINGS. like, a sawmill to increase production of wood, a farm to food, and a mine to stone and profits. And to bring back some things from native, a mill to increase prosperity, or a watchtower that informs you of invaders. also you could have a trading post to increase caravan profits, and the tavern could be upgradeable for relations to the village, and maybe it could increase chance of wandering heroes stopping bye( maybe I can finally catch that bookseller!). I'm going stop suggesting now, my fingers are tired of typing. and after all it is your thinkering not mine.
Thank for your suggestion. Some of those are already in the plan.  :smile:

When i try to start my game it says "unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf" do you know how to fix it?  :?:

The mod is for Mount&Blade Classic v.1.011. I believe you want to run it with Warband :smile: ... The message says that you are missing the file named "costumes_a.brf" that is a default file for Mount&Blade Classic.

D: man it for just mount and blade not warband D: Hey mod maker Make a custom settlements mod for warband too :grin:

I already ported to warband in the past.

http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/3900//?

Keep in mind that still need costumes_a.brf from original mount and blade.. which can grab from demo on steam if don't have it.

Tempest1295 said:
I already ported to warband in the past.

http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/3900//?

Keep in mind that still need costumes_a.brf from original mount and blade.. which can grab from demo on steam if don't have it.
Awesome! I already have Mount & Blade, I just like Warband better. Anyways, thanks for telling me!

Wow.. really neat to see people still playing this mod.  Had no idea anyone ported it over to Warband good job!  I used to help out with scenes on this mod like 3 or 4 years ago?...I miss her she was a great developer.  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom