Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

Users who are viewing this thread

Coming to your local theater with a future patch (ping column). Soon.

The mod compatibility filter is already available. Since Bannerlord allows for multiple mods to be run, it would be hard to re-create the Module column available in Warband.
Nice. Looking forward to it!

am i the only one having trouble with the server? i can't even launch it as it crashes before starting as it can't find a tons of .dll files (i've uninstalled and reinstalled both bannerlord and the server, other than verifying the files, but it still doesn't work)

Coming to your local theater with a future patch (ping column). Soon.

The mod compatibility filter is already available. Since Bannerlord allows for multiple mods to be run, it would be hard to re-create the Module column available in Warband.
in such case having the checksum visible would be nice, analogically to eu4. One in your menu, one next to each server on the list

Anyone have a link or the text commands for sedge? im trying to set up some different maps and factions to choose after a game ends

Is there a way to join a server through an ip/port address, rather than through the server browser?

I ask because when hosting the server on the same PC I am running the client, my home router is not clever enough to figure out that the connection request from my PC to the external IP should be routed back to my PC. (I've set my port forwarding correctly, others can join my dedicated server no problem - it seems to be only an issue when my PC is the one hosting and joining). If I could specify the ip/port manually I could just route it to my internal IP instead, which would be much easier.

Cheers!

Hello Dejan, Can I make a request to add the option to assign a new combination of IP : PORT or direct connect commands.

Since ipv4 addresses ran out there are a lot of people like me who are using internet behind a CGNAT. I can use third party tools to open ports to my PC but outside IP and port will be different than my local one. Since dedicated server list only gets our public IP which is accesses with CGNAT its impossible to open ports.

Either a way to tell the config to look for specific IP : PORT or allowing us to connect to a server with a command like "connect IP : PORT" would fix the problem I think.

When will it be available to earn xp on custom servers?, for players from other regions (SA) it is impossible to get xp due to the high ping and the constant crashes of the servers

When will it be available to earn xp on custom servers?, for players from other regions (SA) it is impossible to get xp due to the high ping and the constant crashes of the servers

Dad said no.

Back
Top Bottom