Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess "official support" just means 'if it works it works, we make no promises, and if things break it's not our problem until we do offer official support'. Which is better than 'it won't work and we'll shut you down if it does'.

Any clarification on this from TaleWorlds? Will you prevent unsupported modded servers from operating (again) if people do mod the game before you do offer official support?
People are already modding the servers. Several have done custom map tests, and DR has added logic for writing to a database for a stats page and also fixed the bug with map transitions in battle mode. So far TW hasn't told anyone to stop doing anything.

The situation is a little confusing at the moment.

The official stance is that support for custom maps and mods is coming later down the line, but there are some videos like this:

Does this mean that custom maps and mods, as some have previously suggested in this thread, will be possible but that official support - whatever that entails in this scenario, I don’t know how it works - isn’t coming until later?

That's not a custom map though. It's an unfinished map by TW and it exists in game files, it also crashes because it's not finished. Custom maps are working but the client also needs to download the map to Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\SceneObj

From South America my community of over 3600 people is looking forward to the possibility of participating in the beta. it is impossible to play all the time with a ping of 140-200. We currently have a 24/7 Warband server accompanied by a livestream and events every weekend and we wish to expand to Bannerlord to support our community like yours and give access to a larger audience, we look forward to your response.
Greetings from Mount & Blade Latin America (MaB_LA),

General Manager Filips.
Lol.

Curious why do you think that you are the exception to the rule? Is it the Facebook group?

We're still working on features related to custom servers. I don't have an ETA for their public release though.
Don't suppose there's even a sniff of a ETA yet? The OC community is loving playing on the battle servers again, but the crashes after 3 rounds and same map/faction is getting old fast.

Back
Top Bottom