Custom Server Disconnected From Custom Battle Server Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

5PS3F.png

This has been a problem since the release of custom server files. For CN, disconnection happens every hour when there are players in the server, and there are not many players online anymore. Sometimes you can't even get into the game lobby without VPN enabled!
Fix your lobby and your custom server Taleworlds! and consider placing more lobby servers in different areas!

It is hard to imagine a multiplayer with constant server crush to have a functional community period.

when you want to play the game, you wait for 5m to join a near full skirmish server then game already end, wait for the vote server crush very first round. for half an hour you don't get to play a single game, a typical multiplayer experience these days .

I suggest TW released the multiplayer code further to at least let the community rewrite the code, since it is pretty obvious there is Zero monetize opportunity for a game with 2-300 active player top, Globally.

Last edited:
I think I've got it even worse. You guys can at least play a little, I can't connect to any server for even a second. I'm looking for literally any server that I could play on. Never mind ping, mode, modes installed, I just want one or more players at the server. When I click "Join" button it says that modules aren't compatible, when I click "Download panel", said panel refuses to start. I filtered all servers with passwords out, too.
Anyone having the same problem? Could you point me in any direction that I may start fixing this issue out (if it's on my end)?

Could anyone point me in any direction with solving the issue above? I have GOG version updated to the most recent patch.
Whenever I try to join any server it says that my modules are not compatible. When I try open download panel it refuses to do so.
I made in and out exceptions in firewall for TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe and TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Multiplayer.exe, but that didn't change anything.
I see that there are some players on the servers, so the issue is on my end, I just have no idea how to fix it.
I'd love to have some help with that.

before you start multiplayer make sure on the boot loader "single player & multiplayer tab" go into "multiplayer" and "mods"
de select "dedicated custom server helper" so only "native" and "multiplayer" tabs are selected in the boot loader.

I've never even heard of GOG version tbh and it might because its not steam

before you start multiplayer make sure on the boot loader "single player & multiplayer tab" go into "multiplayer" and "mods"
de select "dedicated custom server helper" so only "native" and "multiplayer" tabs are selected in the boot loader.

I've never even heard of GOG version tbh and it might because its not steam
I really need to buy you a beer.
Thanks man :smile:

Back
Top Bottom