Custom Kingdom Help - Keeps crashing upon making a new kingdom yet is coded properly

Users who are viewing this thread

I've made a custom kingdom and it works perfectly fine up to the point when I try to start a new campaign. Everything loads in properly according to my default log, aside from something from Sandbox. I haven't overridden anything from Vanilla. I can share my files and screenshots of what's going on though. My xmls and such look exactly like they're supposed to (I've checked various tutorials and such as well). Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm completely out of luck figuring out what's going on and why it's crashing. Here's an image of my default log.

Without snooping on your files i can't help you any further than saying this:

- Take a peak at vanilla files (or the files from a mod that introduced a custom kingdom with custom culture) ... then compare them to your own in order to identify missing/misspelled entries.
- Make sure you have everything in the chain of xmls that might be needed ...(culture/ kingdom / clans in kingdom / lords in clans / lord equipment / settlements/ troop trees & troop details etc etc ).

PS. Set up your kingdom as a vanilla culture...if it works, you've narrowed down your issue.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom