Custom Empire troop tree Crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Chimaeira

Recruit
Hi,

I need help with my mod. I have made custom troop trees for all factions and only the Empire one makes the game crash on starting a new campaign. I have compared all files and just can't seem to find the issue. My mod contains a partytemplate, culture and troop xml.

This is the callstack:

Inner exception callstack: No inner exception was thrown
Outer exception callstack: at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Extensions.GetRandomElementInefficiently[T](IEnumerable`1 e)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Issues.LordNeedsGarrisonTroopsIssueQuestBehavior.LordNeedsGarrisonTroopsIssue..ctor(Hero issueOwner, Settlement selectedSettlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Issues.LordNeedsGarrisonTroopsIssueQuestBehavior.OnSelected(PotentialIssueData& pid, Hero issueOwner)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Issues.IssueManager.CreateNewIssue(PotentialIssueData& pid, Hero issueOwner)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.IssuesCampaignBehavior.CreateAnIssueForClanNobles(Clan clan, Int32 totalDesiredIssueCount)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.IssuesCampaignBehavior.CreateRandomClanIssues(Clan[] shuffledClanArray, Int32 desiredIssueCount, Int32 totalDesiredIssueCount)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.IssuesCampaignBehavior.OnNewGameCreatedPartialFollowUpEnd(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter gameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

It must be a typo somewhere but I cannot find it. Please help :smile:

Bonus question: Is there a way for me to read this myself?

Solution
I managed to figure it out by debugging the game. It was indeed a typo: I had set my custom unit to upgrade to itself in the troops.xml.
I managed to figure it out by debugging the game. It was indeed a typo: I had set my custom unit to upgrade to itself in the troops.xml.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom