Custom Culture Questions 1.6.3 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I'm so glad with the latest update about custom culture being modder friendly, I would like to ask for certain things. thanks in advance for taking the time reading this thread :smile:

1. Where can I access culture feat? do I need programming or is it on xml?
2. Where can I access culture image and how to apply it.
unknown.png

3. After I choosing a culture, characters has unique face key, but in this case when choosing custom culture, it used empire face key even though I put a different one on my spculture.xml
unknown.png

4. Lastly is the origin, do I need programming or is it on xml?
unknown.png

Thank you in advance!

Solution
1. The culture feats are in C#, specifically DefaultFeats.InitializeAll(). You need to create a new class to add your own feats.
2. The culture images are in SandBox\AssetPackages, in the sprite sheets ui_charactercreation_1 and ui_charactercreation_2. You need to add your own sprite sheets with the same name in the modding tools and publish your module.
4. The origins are in SandboxCharacterCreationContent. You need to create a new class that inherits from CharacterCreationContentBase to add your own origins.
1. The culture feats are in C#, specifically DefaultFeats.InitializeAll(). You need to create a new class to add your own feats.
2. The culture images are in SandBox\AssetPackages, in the sprite sheets ui_charactercreation_1 and ui_charactercreation_2. You need to add your own sprite sheets with the same name in the modding tools and publish your module.
4. The origins are in SandboxCharacterCreationContent. You need to create a new class that inherits from CharacterCreationContentBase to add your own origins.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom