• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

BL Coding Custom Culture Questions 1.6.3 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

genrev0914

Recruit
Hi, I'm so glad with the latest update about custom culture being modder friendly, I would like to ask for certain things. thanks in advance for taking the time reading this thread :smile:

1. Where can I access culture feat? do I need programming or is it on xml?
2. Where can I access culture image and how to apply it.
unknown.png

3. After I choosing a culture, characters has unique face key, but in this case when choosing custom culture, it used empire face key even though I put a different one on my spculture.xml
unknown.png

4. Lastly is the origin, do I need programming or is it on xml?
unknown.png

Thank you in advance!

Solution
1. The culture feats are in C#, specifically DefaultFeats.InitializeAll(). You need to create a new class to add your own feats.
2. The culture images are in SandBox\AssetPackages, in the sprite sheets ui_charactercreation_1 and ui_charactercreation_2. You need to add your own sprite sheets with the same name in the modding tools and publish your module.
4. The origins are in SandboxCharacterCreationContent. You need to create a new class that inherits from CharacterCreationContentBase to add your own origins.
1. The culture feats are in C#, specifically DefaultFeats.InitializeAll(). You need to create a new class to add your own feats.
2. The culture images are in SandBox\AssetPackages, in the sprite sheets ui_charactercreation_1 and ui_charactercreation_2. You need to add your own sprite sheets with the same name in the modding tools and publish your module.
4. The origins are in SandboxCharacterCreationContent. You need to create a new class that inherits from CharacterCreationContentBase to add your own origins.

Upvote 1
Solution
Top Bottom