Resolved Custom control groups and higher spawns on top of enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Probably related to "Some of the villages have spawn points problems".

Most villages, but also many battlefield scenes spawn control groups 5 and higher (only tested 5 and 6) on top of enemy troops.

Valley battlefield (the road in small canyon, the narrowest map) will sometimes spawn parts of control group 4 on top of enemy as well - or at least they show up as killed by enemy troops, though are not visible when holding down ALT.

If this is separate from known issue and map list is still being put together I can start collecting screenshots, but only for custom control groups 5 and 6

Hi, does the troops spawn at high points (mountain tops, cliff tops) and fall, or do you mean another situation? If it's different, can you tell me the names of these maps?

Hi, does the troops spawn at high points (mountain tops, cliff tops) and fall, or do you mean another situation? If it's different, can you tell me the names of these maps?

I can see approximately where they are by holding alt - it's far forward from usual troops, on the line between myself and enemy, but if I recall them immediately only a few fall - so I assume they spawn in front of, but close to enemy.

On village battles they seem to spawn in the village centre.

I'll start gathering screenshots, but how do I tell what's the name of a map? Also, the screens will at earliest start coming in late next week - move and job change.

Back
Top Bottom