Custom companion summoning with courier system

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking on a custom companion summoning system. When you will talk to the NPC called Courier, you say "i want to send a message to someone" after that, NPC will ask Name, where is that person from, simple backstory(similar to one when we chose our backstory) and finally how does this person looks like. After we finish the configuration of the char's appearance we need to pay to courier to find this person. Eventually the new companion will spawn next to courier few days later. Instead of creating a character from thin air it would feel like we are sending a letter to someone we know. What do you guys think? Would it be hard to implement?

Soooo basically borrowing from the world famous Diplomacy mod from Warband.

Since you can order your followers to form parties from anywhere on the map there's really no reason not to be able to invite them to at least head for a given city where you can rendezvous with them

Soooo basically borrowing from the world famous Diplomacy mod from Warband.

Since you can order your followers to form parties from anywhere on the map there's really no reason not to be able to invite them to at least head for a given city where you can rendezvous with them
I didnt play Warband so i didnt know if it existed in a mod or not. But it would be cool if it has been in the vanilla Bannerlord

Back
Top Bottom