SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance we'll get version 1.33 changelog? Besides some music files added.
I'm still playing v1.327 and I don't know if it is worth it to switch to the recent version.

Thanks.

v1.33 is update on 12/6/2011 (Savegame is compatible with v1.329)
# The lords and kings will exchange(take back or give away) troop with their towns or castles in some condition.
# Experience points will distribute to low-level troops preferentially, not averagely for AI parties.
# Add back 8 musics from old versions of MNB.
# Add one or two ladders for the siege scene of some towns.
# Fiefs will affect the party member limit of player's party and lords' parties.
  +5 limit per village, +10 limit per castle, +20 limit per town.
# When a kingdom is defeated, the restoration for the kingdom will be launched after 30 days at least.
# Various fixes and tweaks.

mb you would like to change "aply to everyone" to "aply to selected" and add checkboxes to companions nicknames? Or add an option to aply plan to a group based on group from party window?

hey, ive got my own kingdom but can't see it listed in troop trees, not sure why , ive got 2 vassals and a town , 1 castle and 3 villages, not sure what to do to get my own faction troops available :/ can any1 help plz?

Leitenant said:
Is this mod compatible with the others? I mean large mods like Native Expansion.
One would need to merge the source code, and I'm fairly sure that Native Expansion is not open source, so that would not be possible.
You'll find Custom Commander merged with numerous other mods across the forum, however, notably as part of the Native Mod Compilation and Floris Expanded.

Caba`drin said:
Leitenant said:
Is this mod compatible with the others? I mean large mods like Native Expansion.
One would need to merge the source code, and I'm fairly sure that Native Expansion is not open source, so that would not be possible.
You'll find Custom Commander merged with numerous other mods across the forum, however, notably as part of the Native Mod Compilation and Floris Expanded.
Understood, thanx

Not sure if it was intended or not, but I was having moral problems, I only had a force size of 74, but the projected moral was 0,  the issue lay with with party size.  I found it impossible to acquire enough troops to win a castle siege without the moral hitting me too hard.

Once I tweaked that no complaints, looking forward to seeing what else you do to this awesome mod.

How would I go about changing the camera zoom controls from the arrow keys to different keys, i use the arrow keys for movement on my layout.

JuicyDeath said:
mb you would like to change "aply to everyone" to "aply to selected" and add checkboxes to companions nicknames? Or add an option to aply plan to a group based on group from party window?
Thanks for your suggestion, it's done in v1.335. Take a look that interface again, you will get a surprise.

jimbo4567 said:
How would I go about changing the camera zoom controls from the arrow keys to different keys, i use the arrow keys for movement on my layout.

It's in Camp -> Take an action -> Redefine keys for custom camera.

Belendor said:
Cant seem to detect 1.135 changelog...
Wait for a while please, my English is poor.

I have Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.41a installed. This version has Custom Commander 1.325 integrated.

Will Floris' Mod still work if I overwrite the specific files with those from Custom Commander 1.335?

ladymarion said:
I have Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.41a installed. This version has Custom Commander 1.325 integrated.

Will Floris' Mod still work if I overwrite the specific files with those from Custom Commander 1.335?

There are no specific files, there are specific codes and yes you can overwrite them but let me tell you it is not an easy thing if you are new to the MS.

@rubik, i dont see a representative logo of your mod, would you like to have one? :smile:

What I liked this mod for, is that it doesn't change the game. Almost. Except adding some very great tweaks like - radar, auto-loot, bandit-hero armies (my favorite) and lots of other neat stuff. There are things that I don't like and rather hate, but I always could turn them off, which made this mod one of the best IMHO.

I can't even play most of other mods, because I've used to this one's features, and they don't have any.

But this:
rubik said:
# Troop promotion: almost all top-tier troops can't upgrade from second-tier troops, they can only promoted from second-tier troops with a certain ratio. It's automatic and no cost.

Spoils the whole game. I could agree with cav, or just top-tier cavalery limitations, but limits to all top-tier troops? I mean, wth? My Rhodok army consists mostly of very vulnerable Veteran Spearmen. Only 1 of 10 of them have shields. They just die like flies on the battlefield, while Rhodok Sergeants have their shield to protect them. But they're so few.

I really hate this feature and it spoils the whole gameplay. And the saddest part - I can't turn it off. But, no, there's a more sad thing - I can't play any other mod except this, but now I can't play even this mod.

*wipes his keyboard of tears*

Hey, is there any way to get this mod into the native module instead of making a new one? Because if I made a new one then I would have to redo all my mods which I don't fancy doing  :neutral:

EDIT - Never mind, found a mod pack that includes this mod and Diplomacy which was what I wanted, thanks for the awesome mod :smile:

This is my first post in this thread, so let me begin by saying I've been a huge fan of this mod ever since its release and I greatly appreciate the time and work you put into it. I find it amazing. Thank you for making it.

I am having some trouble with current version. I had not played it since you moved the recruitment of your personal troops to the Ranger Master Avantius. I had previously recruited my units from villages. I cannot seem to get Avantius to actually show up in the game. I am playing 1.143 WB with 1.335 CC. I did add in Narf's armors and weapons, along with a few weapons, in order to make my personal units a bit more "unique." I tend to prefer Rus/Nordic looks to my soldiers and wanted them with that sorta appearance.

I also did some minor tweaking using TweakMB, but I used the presets that were designed specifically for this version of the mod and I didn't think it would change anything. Is there something I may have overwritten using TweakMB that would be causing him to not appear? The only modification to the troops.txt I made were ones to alter the contents of equipment that the Rangers units had, using the Unofficial M&B Troop Editor. I do know some Python, and I'm familiar with many of the scripting files and how to change, add, or otherwise alter many of the files within a module, as I've created my own mods for myself using OSP items and imported items from other mods to create hodgepodge versions of them.

I'm currently on day 28, in Narra. The Traveler states that the Ranger Master is in Narra, but I cannot see him in the castle, the tavern, or in the street. Any suggestions or ideas? I realize the answer may be "You used TweakMB." However, if there's a workaround, I'm more than willing to do it.

Thanks

<3

Greetings,

I dont know if you got your own logo for this mod but i didn't detect any therefore wanted to make my own contribution. Hope it be useful.

10727.png

Back
Top Bottom