SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Users who are viewing this thread

But I digress, for this is but one of the many new features available in this mod that you may uncover (the rest are listed below, don't worry). Right now this is little more than the beginnings of a mod, you can safely expect to see more features added in the future (and they won't all be centered around the title). Currently however, the main objective is to add a few features other mods might not have.

Can we get a mod merger version of this? Or just the code snips that you wrote?  I would like to merge this in with another mod I am running, but searching through all the source files looking for the bits that have been added / changed is proving to be a real pain.

Rubik Please publish english avriant of changelog from Chinese site, as online translation from your language is incomprehencable. Your mod is growing and getting better, and we simply cannot learn anything from it. I bet everyone would like to know that version 1.35 is laready out, and read the changelog. Alas, noone on the Chinese forum couldn't help with the translation. I would happily share the info on all forums, both on TW and on Russian as well. Thank you in advance!

Um every time i finish choosing my characters background (his father was a impoverished noble etc.) when i click to the next screen everything goes black but the music continues playing ???  :neutral:  help please

Captain Tanaka said:
Um every time i finish choosing my characters background (his father was a impoverished noble etc.) when i click to the next screen everything goes black but the music continues playing ???  :neutral:  help please
This is a bug with the way Custom Commander calls the banner screen before the banners are properly initialized (or something) in Warband 1.15x. rubik needs to delay banner assignment for nobles at character creation (similar to how it is done in Native).

Or, for the time being, you simply shouldn't start as a noble.

Maybe it's possible to fix it, some how, by ourselfs? but I just can't find out where I need to search?! Or game menus or in other file... could you tell me wich files are in the character creation involved, and then I'll search them...
(couse too many script without youre help, and it will takes much more time ...)

And maby someone can explain me how do I may get the file downloaded without errors on nexus. WTF!! I had registraited and has the same f...n problem for download... Why I can't get the file following the link and Having the account on nexus? WHF problem?
What is wrong with the nexus?
The helled thing is Ijust cant even give an error report... Funny isn't it?
/Error/?err=login_failed?sid=INVALID?sid=INVALID?sid=INVALID?sid=INVALID?sid=INVALID

I'm not sure if I missed this somewhere but how are Nobel Lads units recruited?
They're not recruited from villages, I don't see option for recruiting them from castles or towns, I thought the option would show up after I join a faction but it didn't.

Just how exactly do you recruit them? Right now the only cavalries I have are mercenaries that I recruited from taverns.

Interesting... So, now everybody will save mods on nexus, do I read it clearly? If so, May somebody explain the dumby New be how to get them downloading from nexus... maby there are some rules I didn't now about? Or restricted country aresas as it was in facebook?

Anybody knows how to install this feature only?

#. Troops in lords' parties or their towns or castles and also kingdom caravans will be sorted by the level of troops every 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom