Custom Commander v1.230 update on 11/4/2010 (full source code is included)

Users who are viewing this thread

i have a problem with the latest release.
this happens if i try to controll my character in battle:

mb1mt.png

the camera gets stuck inside of my horse  :cry:

whats wrong here? oO

Hello,
Exactly same graphic problem as Furianer. When I press the cursor keys to move (arrow keys), my graphic is ****ed up, camera seems to be inside the char. Indeed default controls are working fine, but I am so used to play with cursor keys...

Any way to fix that ?    Thanks a lot for your astonishing work.

Furianer said:
i have a problem with the latest release.
this happens if i try to controll my character in battle:

mb1mt.png

the camera gets stuck inside of my horse  :cry:

whats wrong here? oO

WASD are for character's moving and arrow keys are for adjusting the camera by default. You'd better to use the default setting.
About adjusting the camera, you need to press arrow keys for more times to move the camera to a suitable position.

Update on 11/4/2010

Make a new equipment management interface for autoloot.
Every NPC has two sets of weapons and also two sets of weapon upgrading settings. You can easily toggle between the two sets.

54726830201004121249139141598524449_000.jpg

Awesome.  Plan 1 for open field fighting from horseback, plan 2 for sieges.  Just dump the gear into the pool and let them figure it out.  I love it  :grin:

Rubik, your mods are very innovative for mount and blade, any chance you will be doing this with warband too ??? Keep up the good work.  :mrgreen:

hey, ive been playin this mod for warband, and just wanna know if its possible i can put this into prophesy of pendor? if so how?

thx

Hey, I really want to download this mod, it looks great, but it doesn't work for me...i download it and extract the files into the modules folder but the game is the same and the mod doesnt work at all

I mean im no computer wizz, but I would love some help with this.
I've downloaded other mods and they work, is this one different at all from other mods?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

First of all this mod is awesome.

One one tiny itsy bitsy little thing I think could make this into a class of awesome all by itself... Would it be possible to integrate the recruiter kit in this? I know there is already an option to recruit troops from castles and towns however you can only recruit the troops from the nation whom the town or castle is in (unless I missed something).  I like sending recruiters to far off places and bring back hardy bands of troops from other nations and not being obligated to buy troops from a nation I might not not even like the troops of.

By the way I apologize in advance is this was already asked, suggested, denied and / or others.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom