Custom Commander v1.230 update on 11/4/2010 (full source code is included)

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't know if following is a bug in your mod or if it is caused by text file tweaking, but after battle when I can choose to recruit former prisoners and recruit prisoners from the defeated party, if I don't take them (or not all off them) and click "done", I nevertheless take all of a class I don't already have, e.g. if I could recruit a merc cavalry and I ALREADY have some I don't take them automatically, but if I DON'T have that class represented I take them automatically after clicking "done" Even if it exceeds the limit.

HEYYYY RUBIKK !! this idea really gd  but when i sent my NPC to the World Map and i ask them to patrolling around Uxkhal they say That( im sorry,its possible for us to do that) and they goin to Amere to recruit soldier and they just stand there 24/7  even where they have 80-100 troops i ask them to the same thing but they dont do it they just go and recruit or resting in the castle 24/7 CAN U FIX THIS PLEASE ?? :shock: :cry:

Updated.

200922811256.jpg

200922811315.jpg

200922811233.jpg

With auotsell will they sell the stuff they have equipped or just things in their inventory?  Great idea, especially for this mod where you could easily forget who had what on them

Pode said:
With auotsell will they sell the stuff they have equipped or just things in their inventory?  Great idea, especially for this mod where you could easily forget who had what on them

They won't sell items which they have equipped, just items in their inventory.

Just a bug report; when recruiting from deserters, if you have even 1 of the same troop, deserters agree to join you, disappear but dont join you.
Loving the mod, great work :smile:
Also, its weird to be able to use a shield with bows especially big ones; a war bow with a board shield.

Almost forgot this; happened 2-3 times

2d8gmfo.jpg

I edited some things in python to see what all it would break. The health bar stops displaying damage you take. Other then that it works fine.

If anyone could tell me how to fix the health bar that would be cool, I would rather not take the "Beer is good" song out of the tavern.  :mrgreen: If not, that's no big deal. Or better, yet, how to take that img off the health bar outright.

Basically it seems to have broken everything aesthetic but not the hero swap system, exactly the way I wanted it... almost.

Am i doing something wrong here?
I order the companions to form a patrol, they do. but i dont have the option to give them any troops, i thought they would recruit themselves, i formed 3 patrols, all 3 of them went to a city and stayed there for 2 weeks, didnt recruit any soldiers.

Update to 0.70.
Adjust autoloot, it becomes perfect now.
Download link for V0.70:
http://files.filefront.com/Custom+Commander+070rar/;13504966;/fileinfo.html

Change logs of recent versions:
(The translation of change logs for former versions have not completed yet)
2009-3-21 0.70 updated(new game required)
1. Reorganized how NPCs will choose their loots, they will accord to the performance instead of the price.
2. Auto-choosing readable books, put the books into the booty and NPCs will choose the books their like.
  2.1 After auto-loot, NPCs will read the book by themselves, do not need talk and order them to read anymore.
  2.2 After finishing the book, NPCs will throw it into the booty and let others choose.
3. Add control raining and snowing possibilities. Snowing for snowlands and raining for the ohter lands.
4. 4. Make the command map read-only and shows in battle, press Backspace to close it and only display the troop ratio bar, presss it again is the command interface.
5. Low the weapon proficiency's bonas as:
    1 agi for every 120 one-hands proficiency
  1 power strike for every 120 two-hands proficiency
  1 str for every 120 polarm proficiency
  1 power draw for every 120 archery proficiency
  1 str for every 120 crossbow proficiency
  1 power throw for every 120 throwing proficiency
  1 weapon master for every 120 proficiency for all weapons

6.  Add if force all rescued prisoners and captured enemies join the player's party or not in MOD option.
7.  In the horse training, add a mini map to show all gourds' postion
8.  Adjust the command menu, contains player and NPC's information for quick view, and easier to make decisions.
9.  In the MOD option, add select all and select invert for auto sell.
10. Cound deposit money in the inn, a fee for storage is needed, and interest is available. Each town is separated.
11. Memorandum now contains repair information, estate building information, NPC's reading progress, deposit information, how special units ungrade, player and NPCs' quck view information.
12. Could reveive repaired items directly in the town meun instead of enter the town and talk to the merchant.
13. Added netural untis and the units do not belong to the kongoms in the custom battle.
  In the meun of choosing soldiers, the high-level untis are on the top and low-level are at the bottom, make easier to choose.
14. Add moral when the deserters join the player's party .
15. Adjust the BUG of blunt weapons do not cost stamina.
16. Adjust the BUG when NPC is the commander and player will atuo equip items from the inventory.
17. Adjust 2 train fields' horce archery's scene, the colour of training information in the up-left corner changes to black
18. Some other adjustments.

2009-3-9 version 0.699a updated (no need to start new game for version 0.699)
1. Adjust the BUG of battle moral, NPCs and player will be counted in the calculation.
2. Add some new colours for change flags or country colours.

2009-3-9 version 0.699 updated (new game required)
1. Add the whole Custom Battle MOD, thanks for Iberon's permission
  Source: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,27343.0.html
  Choose "quick battle" and choose "custom battle", then you can play thr custom battle.
2. Adjust some bugs in autoloot
3. You can change your faction' coulor, the banners and can custom your banner in the camping meun if you own a banner.
4. Add reminders and show progress in the training field, such as how many time, opponents or gourds left.
5. Adjust morals
  5.1 NPCs, kingdom heroes and players do not counted into the cohesions.
  5.2 High level units contribute more cohesions.
  5.3 Emenies are harder to rout than player's party.
  5.4 Add 1% cohesions for every enemy the player killed instead of every 2 two enemies killed by player.
  5.5 Adjust the bug for add cohesions if player kill his own men.
6. Add three times more people in the archer position in seige for defenders, archers are more important.
  Three times people in the street battle, and it will be more exciting.
7. Add a memorandum and view it in the report meun, only repair information is available now and will be improved.
  Do not need to worry about forgeting the repair or where or when to take it any more.
8. Books will not be looted if you are caputred.
9. Adjust the upgrade tree for kergits, view " view upgrade trees" for details.
10. Adjust the " after defeat a strong enemy, choose to take first six best loots or reward a good prefixion"
  10.1 The modifier will be the best available for the item, there will be no more such as "Lordly Ragged Outfit"
  10.2 There will be music reminder if you trigger such rewards.
11. Adjust the bug of could not exchange prisoners and companions after independent.
12. The optional settings also be applied to siege and battles in villages.
13. The camping meun reports how long could recruit captives instead the recruit period.

Awesome!  Could you please post the source code for your performance based autoloot as a standalone, like Lords and Realms did with their mutiple ladder siege pack?  I'm sure an awful lot of people would be very interested in that feature.

Rubik, if you want to post your source for the improved autoloot, please go ahead, it would be great to see how you did it, it sounds great!

OK, I will release it later. I used some actual PYTHON code, so maybe it's a bit difficult to understand the code I wrote.

Truly, a great mod. This feature should be used in various mods that specialize in heroes.
*coughCustomsettlementscough* hint* hint*  :lol:

updated to v0.75(new game required)

Patch v0.70 to 0.75:
http://files.filefront.com/Custom+Commander070+075rar/;13694395;/fileinfo.html

The translation of change logs for  v0.71 and v0.75 are not finished yet.

There is a topical subject for this MOD now. It's Rebellions. After you helped a pretender to be the king of the kingdom which he/she claimed, the lords of this kingdom will also rebelled for the throne randomly, the first rebelled lord will be the ruler of the noble rebels of this kingdom, then other rebelled lord will join him with the time gone. so every lord of this kingdom is possible to be new king if the rebellion is successful. If you join the civil war as the third party and end the civil war, you will be the new king of this kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom