Custom Campaign Map pbr_shaders crash not resolving. Please Help

Users who are viewing this thread

gupolicarpo

Recruit
Hello TW team,

I am struggling since the 1.8.0 beta release to have my previosully 100% 1.7.2 working campaign map to be functional in 1.8.0. I cannot resolve the issue with the crash on native pbr shader. I tried everything under my capacities and i am an active memebr of the modding discord community. Please, i need your help. I am not the only one having this issues. Here is the log error:

System.NullReferenceException
HResult=0x80004003
Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source=TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
StackTrace:
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameComponents.DefaultMapDistanceModel.GetDistance(Settlement fromSettlement, Settlement toSettlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.VillageGoodProductionCampaignBehavior.DistributeInitialItemsToTowns()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.VillageGoodProductionCampaignBehavior.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnNewGameCreated(CampaignGameStarter gameStarter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick(Single dt)

Back
Top Bottom