SP Other Custom camera patch for the Warband v1.105

Users who are viewing this thread

This is perfect.  I just started playing Warband and am enjoying it, but the thing that irked me is not being able to view my character fully.  This mod makes my day!  :grin:

Lady Zick

LadyZick said:
This is perfect.  I just started playing Warband and am enjoying it, but the thing that irked me is not being able to view my character fully.  This mod makes my day!  :grin:

Lady Zick
this is CHEATING.

Targir said:
It's not cheating, it's a godly gift advantage vs the ignorants.  The more you know the better the advantage.
Thanks Rubik for the mod
who are the ignorants? the ones who don't use cheating tools?
except the "advantage" that armagan and his develop team implemented in the native game, what kind of "godly gift advantage" shouldn't be called as cheating tools?

I had modified the file which I uploaded on Mount&Blade Unofficial File Repository just now, it's only for SP now. I have no time to update it to make it compatibled with Warband v1.111, it's still for Warband v1.105.

Targir said:
It's not cheating, it's a godly gift advantage vs the ignorants.  The more you know the better the advantage.
Thanks Rubik for the mod

Wow ! That is some damn fine bull**** !
Of course it is cheating in multi-player because it unbalances the playing field . It is not a godly gift ...it is a hack that gives you an unfair advantage just like a wall hack or an aimbot hack or any other kind of hack .
I just wonder if it shows up in the 'follow camera' view for server admins so they at least have the option of kicking .

Mangus the Feared said:
Targir said:
Thanks Rubik for the mod

Wow ! That is some damn fine bull**** !
Of course it is cheating in multi-player because it unbalances the playing field . It is not a godly gift ...it is a hack that gives you an unfair advantage just like a wall hack or an aimbot hack or any other kind of hack .
I just wonder if it shows up in the 'follow camera' view for server admins so they at least have the option of kicking .

Internet.
Serious Business.

The file breaks the 1.113 version of the game, as far as I can tell. Gives a crapload of errors, have to port it manually... But awesome for single player. Specially in slow motion.

i play also version 1.113 and with this crap i can´t load a battle map.

at the screen to chose "troops attack with or without you" i take with myself to test it and then i have only 1 option:

Push the reset button

i hope this crap download is going to be disabled.

Peppi99 said:
i play also version 1.113 and with this crap i can´t load a battle map.

at the screen to chose "troops attack with or without you" i take with myself to test it and then i have only 1 option:

Push the reset button

i hope this crap download is going to be disabled.
This is not for the recruits who only knows crap about modding.

Just out of curiosity... is it possible to have a self correcting custom camera like the default camera? Often times you'll find that the camera is being obstructed by walls and what not. The original camera would just auto correct itself and zoom in a tad more. The custom camera does not act in this way. So yeah, I was just wondering if it was possible or not.

I am the greatest necromancer in the world!  :lol: So yeah, I cant get this working. I downloaded V.1.105 just for this mod. I overwrote my file, and nothing happened when I pressed the arrow keys. Any settings I have to have the game on? Any thing?

I get loads of red error lines, very fast, when even not using the camera in diplomacy. works fine though- but the lines kill it.

using 1.127 btw.

I know that this topic has not been posted on, and I am not meaning to resurrect a dead topic, but I would VERY much like to use this. Problem is I have the latest version of warband and I can not find a way to downgrade to 1.105 (and also not sure if it'd be worth it even if I was able to). Also, I tried messing with python and everything just to add this to a new mod but I don't know how to use that for the life of me.

Can anyone give me a plain and simple, or at least step by step instruction on how to get this to work? The issue is, as stated by others that massive bars of red text errors appear and dont end.

Thank you, Greg

EDIT: I was able to downgrade my warband to a 1.105 version, however the mod still did not work. I have upgraded back to the latest version of warband. Does anyone think they could help me get this to work?

So you "ported" it, eh?
hu6b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom