Custom Battles and Difficulty?

Users who are viewing this thread

HDmp3

Recruit
I'm curious as to exactly how Custom Battles mode works in terms of difficulty. Does custom battles use the difficulty of your last saved campaign? does it have a default? I cant change difficulty in the game mode. I've been curious because I have been sharing results of some troops pitted against each other and some people are saying its skewed because I wasn't playing on Bannerlord difficulty. But I wasn't using mods just the Custom Battles mode. I even went and changed my current campaign to Bannerlord but still got the same results. I can't find anything on google about this so I thought I'd ask. Thanks for reading!

Yeah...from my own playing of custom battles it seems like it may be just set to realistic

Theres...a few things I've noticed that can use some improvements in Custom Battles

Currently they don't have a way to adjust difficulty. I don't think it's in relation to game your playing. The Siege Battles act entirely different vs how it goes in-game for me

So I think there's some differences going on. So I'm hoping they will improve the Custom Battles to operate in line with in-game, as well as add features such as Customizable Character

Back
Top Bottom