SP - General Custom Battle and Reinforcements

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
Could custom battle have a form of that spawns into the battle to simulate the single player campaigns? It could come in the form of an integer setting and a check box for an amount of units to reinforce either side. So if the player's battle size is set to 200 in the graphic settings that will only spawn in 100 units on each side if they have reinforcements settings set they can have 1200 on each side but they spawn in the same way as in the single player campaign.

This will help players use custom battle to review or experiment in battles to learn more about the game. This mode is a good practice mode like the practice mode in a fighting game or like fighting bots in a FPS for practice. Its a great way to master the game without ruining a campaign. The closer custom battle can come to simulating the campaign the more helpful it will be for the player and especially new players that are lost when it comes to the deeper aspects of the game.

Last edited:
I must show great thanks to the devs because it seems that this suggestion was actually added to the game. It makes me feel great to see this addition to the game! Even with all the typos that I originally made in this suggestion it seems to have been accepted. Thank you so much TaleWorlds!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom