Custom banners for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,
Can you add a second banner of "Kreuzritter" to your bannerpack, please?
krneu4.png
Thanks in advance
greetings Firevulture

I haven't updated my banner pack for ages but with so many new beautiful banners added in, I'll certainly update my banner pack now :grin:
...many of these look great (hopefully it will overwrite the teddy bear and final fantasy one :razz:).

Great work Timothy (and congrats to the other clans who worked hard on their banners as well!) I'll spread the word and get other people to update their banner packs too.

Updated. New banners:

Sherwood Rangers
Moravian Warriors
Bohemian Guard regular + royal banners <updated>
Revenge Of Nobility
Team Rush Rush
Legion of the Damned 3rd banner
Le Royaume de Bourgogne
Order of the Low Lands <updated>
Kingdom of Light

Shields:
178.png
169p.png
170k0.png
171e.png
172y.png
173g.png
174br.png
175me.png
176x.png
1770.png

Sorry it took me so long to get around to updating, but things have been rather busy as of late.

Hi Timothy, sorry to bother you again. We have changed our banners.

Could you replace current Revenge Of Nobility banner with this;

rnbanner2.jpg

and add this as commander's banner;

rnbanner3.jpg

and add this as king's banner;

rnbanner1.jpg

please..

Thanks in advance =)

Hello!

We're a german clan that exists now for 5 months and i would like to ask you if we could get in the Clanbanner pack.
We have our own banner there: http://staehlerne-faust.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=14

Looking forward to your anwser! We would take the grey one for the official pack. Thanks!

hello timothy, dont worry i dont want anything i just wanted to say that i love your work as well as the creativity of those who give them too you. :mrgreen:

Hey  timmothy the knight
can you take this banner pls into the official bannerpack for warband we are a german Clan and we urgently need clanwappen we are the TEMPLAR'S ORDER. This is still this what is absent us and we would have with pleasure an Orginal coats of arms.

This banner is for Templerorden
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,149951.0.html

Ps. sorry for my bad english.

http://images3.bilder-speicher.de/show-image_org-10120518292080.jpg

DR_Svän make the banner :smile:

Hello !

I've got a problem with that banner pack.

I did download it, copy and paste it in the Textures directory of Warband and replaced the old files but in game I still only have the old banner to choose.

I really don't get it.

Kikuchad said:
Hello !

I've got a problem with that banner pack.

I did download it, copy and paste it in the Textures directory of Warband and replaced the old files but in game I still only have the old banner to choose.

I really don't get it.
are you playing Native? because some mods (i.e. cRPG) use separate banners

And they still appear as native banners? than I have no Idea what have you done wrong - there's just no option not to work if you really installed them in cRPG folder...

Back
Top Bottom