SP Native Custom Banners and Uniforms Pack (CBU Pack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
e1.1.5
Updated the mod to e1.8.0 as a config to PocColor mod, yet again.
Banners, uniforms and shields are all back.
There might be slight issues with a number of combat shields i have yet to go over and fix the assets center, which was moved a few patches ago.
Since there are like hundreds of shields (it feels like), i will be going over them very slowly over a period of time.

Finally! Volim te.

Just letting you know that "Settlement Icons -Redesign" is not compatible with 1.8 and causes a crash to desktop.

Is there any way to have vassal you raise get assigned one of the unique banners or colors? At present your own kingdoms is now the only "bland" kingdom and your raised companions to vassals the only boring banner icons. Thanks

Just letting you know that "Settlement Icons -Redesign" is not compatible with 1.8 and causes a crash to desktop.

Is there any way to have vassal you raise get assigned one of the unique banners or colors? At present your own kingdoms is now the only "bland" kingdom and your raised companions to vassals the only boring banner icons. Thanks
I know about the Settlement Icons Redesign mod, it is one of the crucial mods for me, so hopefully @Bloc updates it soon :lol:

Whole config file is very customizable, and it is possible to give your kindgdom any banner and color combinations you want, and i think it is also possible to give your companions-turned-vassals any banner as well, but that one is possible only after the fact, when they found their clan and you find out their clan name, then you should be able to add lines to the config file for the name of their newly founded clan, which the mod can then reffer to.

Many of those things tied to player clan and companion vassals are very personal (especially companion clan names, which are randomized every game), so each and every player would need to edit his own config for his savegame once he reaches that point in his playthrough, which is why i can't do much about it.
Perhaps things change in the future, but for now this is how it is.

Last edited:
I know about the Settlement Icons Redesign mod, it is one of the crucial mods for me, so hopefully @Bloc updates it soon :lol:

Whole config file is very customizable, and it is possible to give your kindgdom any banner and color combinations you want, and i think it is also possible to give your companions-turned-vassals any banner as well, but that one is possible only after the fact, when they found their clan and you find out their clan name, then you should be able to add lines to the config file for the name of their newly founded clan, which the mod can then reffer to.

Many of those things tied to player clan and companion vassals are very personal (especially companion clan names, which are randomized every game), so each and every player would need to edit his own config for his savegame once he reaches that point in his playthrough, which is why i can't do much about it.
Perhaps things change in the future, but for now this is how it is.
Ah, thank you, that is good to know. I managed to change my own banner via the info found on a YouTube video about customising your banner and it (mostly) works (does not show up on all shields or banners but at least on some).
Only sad issue is as you capture the map the awesome banners disappear and get replaced by my own vassals' more basic ones, so optimistic this is a way to improve on that. Will try this edit of the config. file today.

@Piconi - I tried this yesterday, but no matter where I altered the config file the changes would not show up in game. Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong? Thanks

UPDATED for full release version 1.0.0 - banners, uniforms, shields.
ALL shields are finaly fixed, battle banners now carry proper clan designs, added custom banners for ALL rebel towns, made compatible with SEPARATISM Mod - CHAOS Start !

Back
Top Bottom