SP Native Custom Banners and Uniforms Pack (CBU Pack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
e1.1.5
Thanks for the reply! Should I start a new game? I did what you said, but the issue persists.

Edit: Hm even starting a new game doesn't fix it. All the banners are correct, it's just the colour of the text which doesn't look right. It's plain white with no background colour. Looks exactly like this earlier image from Piconi.

Last edited:
Edit: Hm even starting a new game doesn't fix it. All the banners are correct, it's just the colour of the text which doesn't look right. It's plain white with no background colour. Looks exactly like this earlier image from Piconi.
Hmm strange. @Piconi can you try to make a clean installation with Nexus version - perhaps you forgot to update DLL's in that version. I'm not able to check it right now

Just made a clean install with fresh Nexus download, started both a new Campaign and loaded several older saves, all working as intended.
@arrahik could you please tell me what version of Bannerlord are you running?
Also make sure you have CBU Pack Mod checked when launching the game.

Version 1.5.5 with the latest hotfix. I have it checked in the launcher. Where should it be in the load order? I have it pretty high up, just under the native modules.

Here's a screenshot

NEW VERSION IS OUT !
CBU2.4

Patchnotes:
-UI has been reworked
-ALL ruling clans now have their own banners, that they will switch to in case of another clan taking their throne in the kingdom
-ALL the major factions have many culturaly inspired shield variations
-Reverted the color of the West empire to native, after finding a good shade

Check the OP for details and images

Map Overview
6LX5CT9.jpg
Finally, it's time to see what the public thinks about our discussion :lol:
This was also an option
mrXnA.jpg
Mz3qp.jpg
--
Apart from this, great work on the ruling party banners!

Kingdom banners are reworked, yes, tnx :smile:
The ruling clan banners can only be seen once they lose the throne, or from the start on the noble troops, or high tier cavalry in case of Battania for example.

If you use a bear my banner or any of those mods, they will still bear the faction banner on it.

I was thinking of putting the images of the ruling clans' banners too, but i would like for it to be a surprise if it ever happens one of them loses their throne :wink:
Or, you know, everyone can just check the codes in the config ...

Let's see how this goes, when those new settlement icons are added to Native and how will they fit in

Last edited:
A new version, working with e1.5.7 and e1.5.8 beta !
Patchnotes:
-fixed the issue from 1.5.7 where the banners getting monocolor after save/load
-now you can easily just uncheck or delete the mod and the banners will revert to default (no need for deinstall confing anymore)

Last edited:
Updated the mod to e1.8.0 as a config to PocColor mod, yet again.
Banners, uniforms and shields are all back.
There might be slight issues with a number of combat shields i have yet to go over and fix the assets center, which was moved a few patches ago.
Since there are like hundreds of shields (it feels like), i will be going over them very slowly over a period of time.

Back
Top Bottom