Currently working on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
guspav said:
Wendek said:
TL;DR The number of posts is completely irrelevant. I lurk much more than I post and my rank still increases, though it's still quite slow and that's intended.

On-topic though, glad to see you're still working on this guspav. I'm still awaiting the release with quite a lot of anticipation. Mostly to play some insanely evil cleric (I don't think you have Umberlee ? But there's Talona for sure), hope they're viable. I know in NWN evil clerics were generally weaker than their good counterparts (mostly because the wound spells are quite weak compared to healing ones), just like Paladin far outclassed the Black Knight. Of course your mod is not strictly using the D&D system.

Well, look who has come here to play!  :wink:

Hey guspav, i am usually just a silent reader but now i made an account here in the forum just to make this one post, i really enjoyed the mod you create and i want to thank you so much for it! And now that i know you're working on a new release, i just can't wait for it! :grin:

Wendek said:
Wait there are Deity-specific troops now ? Holy **** I'm drooling. (Also I suppose it's now obvious that the player can also worship Umberlee in that case - great news!)
How do you recruit them ? (please don't say you need to make your own kingdom, please don't say you need to make your own kingdom...)

They will be available for hire at their own temples and shrines. I am still thinking about how I will design that, but it will be something like each city will have a temple district and that temple district will have a few temples relevant to their lord, faction and location. For example Umberlee temples will tend to be in the coastal cities while Kossuth temples will be more likely in desert cities.

SmurfInHell said:
The real question, is what do them fire clerics look like? :wink:

I am still working on those. For now the novices will have red robes, clerics mails with red tabards and high clerics plate armors with red cloth.

And here is what I have been working on the last few days... I present to you the new spell book:

Icons make the spells much more compact and easy to organize than those huge signs. The tooltips will take care of the descriptions. I am still undecided whether that icon size is appropriate or if it should be shrunk a bit.

guspav said:
I couldn't think of a better way to represent the slow spell, so I just drew a snail :razz:

A+

I'm excited to see the Cleric troops! I may even start a full on Crusade with several cleric deity factions/groups working together. Should be quite an insane run :smile: Looking forward to putting it through the paces

Are you having any major bugs / problems with the current implementation of the new deity/cleric system?

Hey, can't help noticing that there is an Unholy Symbol, will you be working on this in the upcomming version or later on? Because it would seem really cool to have some Devil Worshippers running arround, basicly being the opposite of the Order of the Blazing Hand xD

Great work! Looks awesome. This is one of my favorite mods because it just works so well despite being such a complicated thing to program. I can only imagine if Phantasy Calradia was implemented into other mods for the magic aspect, because that is by far the coolest thing anyone has made on M&B. Lately I have been playing Prophesy of Pendor and Warsword Conquest, but you better bet I am so swapping back to Phantasy Calradia once the next update comes out.

I think we all are. After all, Guspav is the rarest of creatures: A person who's mod has not been updated in like two years, because of just how hard they are working on it.

Hi, I'm quite new to the mod, but I like it. I have a question, too. I haven't seen anywhere, but tbh i didn't read all of the 30+ plages of this thread.

So, to the point: will you add Freelancer mod, or not? I like it because it's easy to gain money, relationship points and experience.

My current to-do list:

- ogres in orc armies
- xanaver story
- Aedan story
- Alithyra story
(FAR FROM DONE!) - turn on clerics (spell scripts) + make some more cleric spells
- lich lair quest
- fix kevtil's pelor to lathander
DONE! - mage master shouldn't apply exam more than once once passed
- skeleton-zombie sources : cursed graveyard, cursed battlefield
- primary, secondary class sign fix (overlapping)
- padubast wrong hometown
- female orc skin colors check
DONE!- sturdy sarranid helmet, wrong mesh (use inv)
- ogres should not be mercs
- unaella home string 2 missing
- make noname musicians invisible
- javelin bag of plenty and bolt case of plenty add to Tardareth list
- add ice storm to mage guilds and wizards spell repertoires
- add paladin spell heal mount
- make dungeon traps
DONE! - moloc shouldn't become magic user
- cleric spells name in tooltip
- re-arrange cleric/paladin tooltips

Once this is cleared I will release it. I have already made you wait 2 years for this!  :oops: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom