Currently working on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

guspav

Section Moderator
On this thread I'll report more or less what I am working on so you know the mod isn't dead and can be very excited about the upcoming version :razz:
It will also help me with the changelog writing.

I am currently working on: expanding and improving the magic system.
I added a spell book and a prayer book, both with interactive buttons while on battles.
Still need to create spell choosing scripts for the AI.

Currently working on: DEMONS! I am making a demon base race, so far the face and hooves  are ready. I think I should give them clawed hands too.

aboshady89 said:
I know  its  a dream  is there  will be  any (Dragons)  here ?:smile:
I can't think of a way of making them, so in short: No.
This,doesn't really belong here. This thread is for me reporting what is going on with the mod's development and for you to ask things about what I am working on or will work on.

When will you be working toward finalizing a new update release? Can we expect the demons in the next release along with a slightly evolved map to reduce clutter, or do you think it will come later?

EDIT: Also could I get a changelog so I can start updating the guide? Specific things needed include a small description of demons, how the map has changed (if it has changed yet), the new mechanic with magic missle (Can't wait for that so excited!), and of course the spell/prayer books explaining how they function. A pm would be all that's needed so I can have a reference when updating the guide.

The map is staying like it was for the next version. I still need to either expand it or have some volunteer do it for me.
I just sent you a pm explaining how the new magic system works.

EDIT: I think I'll move the release a couple of days. Possibly Monday or Tuesday, but most likely soontm.
I am getting many more ideas and I just don't have the time right now to add them all. I suppose you can wait a few days anyway :grin:

Currently working on: Correcting last minute bugs through play testing.
It always happens, I add some things and break some others. Hopefully everything is patched up and ready to go

Working on: play testing and killing a few bugs in the process. Will add Bear Force 2 particle systems soon also for more (and cooler) spell effects.

Currently working on: Investigating why cleric spells are so damn glitchy. Haven't figured out why, but I will! If I don't, in any case, I guess I could rebuild the code blocks from scratch.

guspav said:
Currently working on: Investigating why cleric spells are so damn glitchy. Haven't figured out why, but I will! If I don't, in any case, I guess I could rebuild the code blocks from scratch.

I'm loving the love for clerics!

Xzayler said:
Last post on August 30? You must be working on something guspav. Keep informing us :smile:
I have been very busy with real life stuff so I haven't been working much on the mod. Mainly fixing a few small things here and there and I just thought of a way of making cleric spells work properly. If my theories are correct and cleric spells start working like they should, I'll add three new spells: bless, spiritual hammer and cloak of bravery.

Currently working on: Still trying to fix those glitchy cleric spells. I am using several methods for diagnosis and it seems I am on to something... FINALLY!

Edit: YAY! Things seem to have been fixed and I have added the bless spell to the cleric's prayer book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom