Current status?

Users who are viewing this thread

10 days have passed since I made this thread, since none of us have a proper reply the TMW team will re-think their participation on this tournament.

I do plan on restarting the tournament. I regret attempting to run it at such a challenging time and regret being so uncommunicative about the difficulties I had. It's obviously not acceptable. I can't make any firm pledges or commitments at this time but I want to post a plan soon and get something done with whoever is still wlling to participate.

demotivational-posters-ever-been-so-angry.jpg

: )

Ok ok.

Captain Lust said:
I do plan on restarting the tournament. I regret attempting to run it at such a challenging time and regret being so uncommunicative about the difficulties I had. It's obviously not acceptable. I can't make any firm pledges or commitments at this time but I want to post a plan soon and get something done with whoever is still wlling to participate.

Alright. Would have been nice to have had this information a bit earlier but I'll accept it.
Prehaps you could hire a few admins to help you run this thing if the teams are still interested!?

Back
Top Bottom