Current Player & Team Battle Ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

Scarta said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Arguing against a LIST MAKER ELECT carries a weighty penalty, are you sure you want to go down this route Scarta?

not speakin for me only , i believe if theres ppl making lists, they should be as fair as posible, there are other lists that i wouldnt even call list thats why i dont bother trying to make them better, but this one i think its kinda fair atleast a 90%

12925655.jpg

GB.png
73 Macco

You think this is some kind of sick joke, Gibbons?
Where do I even start with the issues here. First of all let's address the elephant in the room and then we can look at the E grade GCSE Maths you used to calculate these ratings. Now gibbo, I am not sure what type of backwards hindu history books they have in Newcastle schools but where I am from a quick **** google search could quickly identify that the flag beside my name is not an Irish one. Now, I knew you were on the autism spectrum Gary, so I didn't want to come out here all guns blazing but there has to come a time when someone tells you - you have crawled too far.

The rating issue is the next fish we have to fry. To put the size of your error into perspective here are two comparisons;
- There is more chance of Rayden getting through a UK Airport Customs without being stopped than there is of me being rated 73.
- If that wasn't clear enough, then there is more chance of the lie that Bruce says he played Youth Football for PSG being true than there is of me being rated 73. 

We can dive into the math if you want but please bare with me here Gillian and hold onto your helmet as this can get confusing to some.

Please understand that the simple formula is  Rating = ( Age + Likeability(out of 40) + Skill(out of 40) + Siblings)

You have gotten the formula correct in some cases;

Ciiges = (46 + 4 + 40 + 10) = 100
Dume = (22 + 35 + 35 + 2) = 94
Habrak = (35 + 9 + 38 + 1:cool: = 100  (Given the users home nation we substitute siblings for dogs)
XerXes = (31 + 1 + 30 + 33*) = 95 . (* Indicates that this number could be a lot higher, possibly somewhere near 8:cool:

But there are some cases where it is a complete joke. I have corrected them for you Gobby.

Macco = (21 + 40 + 38 + 1) = 100
Gibe = (12 + 22 + 23 + 6) = 63
Posho = (27 + 37 + 3 + 1) = 68

If you have any questions regarding these numbers/shapes please don't hesitate to contact your SNA.

EastEndElite said:
GB.png
73 Macco

You think this is some kind of sick joke, Gibbons?
Where do I even start with the issues here. First of all let's address the elephant in the room and then we can look at the E grade GCSE Maths you used to calculate these ratings. Now gibbo, I am not sure what type of backwards hindu history books they have in Newcastle schools but where I am from a quick **** google search could quickly identify that the flag beside my name is not an Irish one. Now, I knew you were on the autism spectrum Gary, so I didn't want to come out here all guns blazing but there has to come a time when someone tells you - you have crawled too far.

The rating issue is the next fish we have to fry. To put the size of your error into perspective here are two comparisons;
- There is more chance of Rayden getting through a UK Airport Customs without being stopped than there is of me being rated 73.
- If that wasn't clear enough, then there is more chance of the lie that Bruce says he played Youth Football for PSG being true than there is of me being rated 73. 

We can dive into the math if you want but please bare with me here Gillian and hold onto your helmet as this can get confusing to some.

Please understand that the simple formula is  Rating = ( Age + Likeability(out of 40) + Skill(out of 40) + Siblings)

You have gotten the formula correct in some cases;

Ciiges = (46 + 4 + 40 + 10) = 100
Dume = (22 + 35 + 35 + 2) = 94
Habrak = (35 + 9 + 38 + 1:cool: = 100  (Given the users home nation we substitute siblings for dogs)
XerXes = (31 + 1 + 30 + 33*) = 95 . (* Indicates that this number could be a lot higher, possibly somewhere near 8:cool:

But there are some cases where it is a complete joke. I have corrected them for you Gobby.

Macco = (21 + 40 + 38 + 1) = 100
Gibe = (12 + 22 + 23 + 6) = 63
Posho = (27 + 37 + 3 + 1) = 68

If you have any questions regarding these numbers/shapes please don't hesitate to contact your SNA.

Done a pretty huge update accounting for recent statistics and adding in some players that were missing. If you notice anyone that I haven't added pls tell me.

Franz Joseph said:
when will u add group C and D?

I don't think I will do group C and D primarily because it is difficult to rate players that I am less familiar with, but also because it is all-but impossible for me to accurately rate the NA players on EU.

Back
Top Bottom