Current Player & Team Battle Ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

Been doing semi-frequent updates with people's suggestions and with some evidence they've shown me that I hadn't looked at before. I'll do larger updates at the end of each WIS week when Yami's statistics get posted so that I can incorporate those into the ratings. I'll get the full Group B stuff done in the next couple of days and see about adding Group C.

[size=18pt][size=12pt]Many players make important contributions to their team without ending up with incredible statistics; support players, such as spearmen, can make just as crucial a contribution as the top killer on their team. Additionally, players who manage to maintain a high level of play whilst leading deserve some extra credit for their ability to focus on multiple aspects of the game at once.[/size][/size] This list is based solely on the most recent results; its primary basis is the WNL statistics, and WNL performances, but as the WIS progresses the list will be updated to account for increases and decreases in skill. Statistics are taken in their relative contexts; although someone who played in Div B might end up with amazing statistics, this does not automatically grant them a position above a Div A player with worse statistics. The different levels of competition are accounted for as best as possible. Some players on the list did not take part in the WNL, so their ratings are based on older performances and their current activity level.

WNL7 Statistics https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382403.0.html
WIS Statistics https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,384079.0.html
[/quote]

I played WNL7 as spearman mostly as u can see in top hoplites still got guys with less kills and in the same div with more rating or same, 129kills and 66 assists being a spearman should get more no?

OurGloriousLeader said:
Arguing against a LIST MAKER ELECT carries a weighty penalty, are you sure you want to go down this route Scarta?

not speakin for me only , i believe if theres ppl making lists, they should be as fair as posible, there are other lists that i wouldnt even call list thats why i dont bother trying to make them better, but this one i think its kinda fair atleast a 90%

Scarta said:
[size=18pt][size=12pt]Many players make important contributions to their team without ending up with incredible statistics; support players, such as spearmen, can make just as crucial a contribution as the top killer on their team. Additionally, players who manage to maintain a high level of play whilst leading deserve some extra credit for their ability to focus on multiple aspects of the game at once.[/size][/size] This list is based solely on the most recent results; its primary basis is the WNL statistics, and WNL performances, but as the WIS progresses the list will be updated to account for increases and decreases in skill. Statistics are taken in their relative contexts; although someone who played in Div B might end up with amazing statistics, this does not automatically grant them a position above a Div A player with worse statistics. The different levels of competition are accounted for as best as possible. Some players on the list did not take part in the WNL, so their ratings are based on older performances and their current activity level.

WNL7 Statistics https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382403.0.html
WIS Statistics https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,384079.0.html

I played WNL7 as spearman mostly as u can see in top hoplites still got guys with less kills and in the same div with more rating or same, 129kills and 66 assists being a spearman should get more no?
[/quote]

I agree with what you are defending, but keep in mind that only 52 of your kills were taken by a spear(which is admittably impressive), and also if you take into account that Native infantry is hybrid, one can't simply call himself a spearman.

HKP said:
how can it be fair or unfair, either you agree or you don't

this

Back
Top Bottom