Current Issues being working on

Users who are viewing this thread

It's pretty tragic considering one of the main reasons we have had the class system shoveled down everyone's throat is the 'visual readability' of classes(which by the way currently makes no sense in regards to relative armour values and how they look in-game). And now skins are coming in. Disgusting.
its not necessary contradicting itself, if they implement it in a smart way to turn it off on individual pcs. They can still enjoy the visual readability. Especially in regards to spectating and streaming comp matches. I dont think that skins make it hard to differentiate classes anyways.

I always see you complaining about the class system in every thread you comment on. Can you give it a rest already? People might want to have a conversation about other stuff sometimes.
No i won't stop.

XnQAMTc.png

?
Exactly, thank you.

Updates are good.
Remove crush through please. The majority of players were against the idea when it was suggested, and they still seem to be. Why was it added..It's just not a good mechanic, sorry.
It was bearable in warband with the maul because it was a meme, and the maul had zero range.

-edit- Oh, also I'd like to start making maps, please release the map editor asap <3

I always see you complaining about the class system in every thread you comment on. Can you give it a rest already? People might want to have a conversation about other stuff sometimes.
No.

its not necessary contradicting itself, if they implement it in a smart way to turn it off on individual pcs. They can still enjoy the visual readability. Especially in regards to spectating and streaming comp matches. I dont think that skins make it hard to differentiate classes anyways.
As far as I remember, Overwatch tournaments ban skins so people can easily see whos who.

Literally nobody plays your game anymore except from clans (who will probably move back to warband at some point since you fundamentaly failed in everything warband was good at) and you bother with clan wars, skin customization and support for skirmish, instead of removing the classes, and giving us the 1 life mode ASAP.

also, why is my character in-game grey haired or black haired depending the map when my dude is blonde in the creator? like wtf man

@AVRC Since the subject went to 'skins' and customization, is there any ETA on advanced character customization for body parts (bigger shoulders, waist, legs etc) and fix on blonde hair in MP that look grey and black depending on map?

custom servers for non-youtubers when?
+1
I've explained many times about how important this is and how much it would fix issues with the game and bring players back, but it seems little along these lines is being done considering servers still crash at the end of each round. Part of me is concerned we will never see custom servers as they are rarely talked about by the dev team

Man, y'all remember the good old days back when you could tell roughly what gear someone had because you could see it on them, and you could guess how fast their were and how good their armour was by what armour they were wearing? And you could see everyone looking slightly different because they got the chance to pick their own gear preferences?
Crazy time that was.
Good thing all that complicated overreadability is gone and now we can instead memorize than X guy has X armour regardless of what he looks like, and that if you want to watch out for longswords just keep an eye out for sergeants because no one else is allowed to wield such a chivalrous weapon, regardless of their budgetary constraints or other gear they'd be willing to give up for it.

Even better to hear the extra layer of cosmetic fop is on its way in, because i know we all just love stuff that is functionally identical to something else but visually different because reasons - and it's okay because cosmetics don't affect gameplay at all. It's not like being able to just SEE what someone is using or wearing or looks like and make a logical jump as to their guestimated capabilities is gameplay affecting in any way.

How... how did we get here? I remember some people saying they'd be willing to tolerate certain cosmetic skins on items if it helped TW actually develop stuff because they needed the money, and half the rest of us losing our **** over it.
Why is the multiplayer portion of this game so vastly different from what i know so many of us have been hoping it would be for all these years - and by purposeful design ._.

Why is it i can talk to pretty much any of my friends i made in warband over the years and we all naturally have a pretty similar consensus over what we wanted bannerlord to be... Why does it feel like TW somehow didn't want the game we all wanted?

Got me ranting now. It's just... I know i'm not the only one that was emotionally invested in this game for many years. Every time i try and play it it quite literally makes me angry and frustrated and sours my mood. I want to love this game so much. Why can we put in thousands upon thousands of hours in warband multiplayer and enjoy every minute, but eaking out a few dozen hours playtime on bannerlord makes me sick to play it?

Man, y'all remember the good old days back when you could tell roughly what gear someone had because you could see it on them, and you could guess how fast their were and how good their armour was by what armour they were wearing? And you could see everyone looking slightly different because they got the chance to pick their own gear preferences?
Crazy time that was.
Good thing all that complicated overreadability is gone and now we can instead memorize than X guy has X armour regardless of what he looks like, and that if you want to watch out for longswords just keep an eye out for sergeants because no one else is allowed to wield such a chivalrous weapon, regardless of their budgetary constraints or other gear they'd be willing to give up for it.

Even better to hear the extra layer of cosmetic fop is on its way in, because i know we all just love stuff that is functionally identical to something else but visually different because reasons - and it's okay because cosmetics don't affect gameplay at all. It's not like being able to just SEE what someone is using or wearing or looks like and make a logical jump as to their guestimated capabilities is gameplay affecting in any way.

How... how did we get here? I remember some people saying they'd be willing to tolerate certain cosmetic skins on items if it helped TW actually develop stuff because they needed the money, and half the rest of us losing our **** over it.
Why is the multiplayer portion of this game so vastly different from what i know so many of us have been hoping it would be for all these years - and by purposeful design ._.

Why is it i can talk to pretty much any of my friends i made in warband over the years and we all naturally have a pretty similar consensus over what we wanted bannerlord to be... Why does it feel like TW somehow didn't want the game we all wanted?

Got me ranting now. It's just... I know i'm not the only one that was emotionally invested in this game for many years. Every time i try and play it it quite literally makes me angry and frustrated and sours my mood. I want to love this game so much. Why can we put in thousands upon thousands of hours in warband multiplayer and enjoy every minute, but eaking out a few dozen hours playtime on bannerlord makes me sick to play it?

Sorry to tell you man but learn to chill. Let go of the "good old days" (which is a fantasy in your head, nothing more. Google how that feeling is more a trick from your brain) and learn to love this game. If you do, you will have a good time, I promise you that.

Sorry to tell you man but learn to chill. Let go of the "good old days" (which is a fantasy in your head, nothing more. Google how that feeling is more a trick from your brain) and learn to love this game. If you do, you will have a good time, I promise you that.

I'm sorry but Bannerlord just isn't good. When you compare it to other games, whether past or recent, it doesn't hold up. It isn't an enjoyable experience. I wish this was nostalgia talking, but I doubt it—there's hardly any new players (almost all of them left).

Can you really call it nostalgia when most people either last played Warband immediately before Bannerlords launch or are still doing so today? lol

Those same people keep forgetting that Bannerlord is still a work in progress, and they neglect to understand that it will get better in time. They need to understand the meaning of patience, and that BL has very good bones. Trust the process.

Those same people keep forgetting that Bannerlord is still a work in progress, and they neglect to understand that it will get better in time. They need to understand the meaning of patience, and that BL has very good bones. Trust the process.

When people talk about Bannerlord not being good they often forget they are talking about Early Access Bannerlord. Early Access. Come back later when that title is gone for a better experience.

Back
Top Bottom