Current Issues being working on

Currently viewing this thread:

AVRC

MP Dev
Developer
What about new maps for Captain mode, will they be in 1.5.5?
New maps are already in the beta with 1.5.4 but there are no servers available at the moment.
We will be enabling beta servers with the big 1.5.5 update. You will be able to play them both on the beta and live servers then.

hoonii

Sergeant
New maps are already in the beta with 1.5.4 but there are no servers available at the moment.
We will be enabling beta servers with the big 1.5.5 update. You will be able to play them both on the beta and live servers then.
Any sneak peek about 1.5.5? :?::shock:

@AVRC In 1.5.5, there are no improvements to the AI for archers? I cannot find anything. Thanks for the troop changes, this looks cool, needs some testing.

Wulfric

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
The age of the player character is reset to the lowest upon saving it and exiting the character creation menu. This should be worked on.

WMorton

Veteran
Uuu any NA server changes? Possibly move from NA to CHI? Or no luck and stop asking
Us West Coasters need better ping than EU's. I had the same ping as a Frenchman on an NA server the other day, he actually was able to get lower ping than me

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Are the chambers system currently being worked on? Is it something that you plan to address sooner rather than later or not at all?

At the moment it is not a viable and reliable gameplay element which is a shame because of the prevalence and effectiveness of spamming in bannerlord.

Top Bottom