Cultural unit restriction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Julio-Claudian

Sergeant Knight
Is there a way to make certain units only available via upgrades to specific cultures? E.g a tree stemming from the Vlandian recruit that would only be available to imperials, in the same way that bandits can only be upgraded with the disciplinarian perk.

Or having top tier units only available to their cultures apart from prisoner recruitment?

Is there a way to make certain units only available via upgrades to specific cultures? E.g a tree stemming from the Vlandian recruit that would only be available to imperials, in the same way that bandits can only be upgraded with the disciplinarian perk.

Or having top tier units only available to their cultures apart from prisoner recruitment?

You can put any condition on upgrades imaginable with modding.

Having too many upgrade paths runs into UI scalability issues though, because there isn't a horizontal scroll on the upgrade tree, so eventually it just goes flying off the side. I'd figure you can mod that as well, but I'm not sure and I don't know a damned thing about UI design.

You can put any condition on upgrades imaginable with modding.

Having too many upgrade paths runs into UI scalability issues though, because there isn't a horizontal scroll on the upgrade tree, so eventually it just goes flying off the side. I'd figure you can mod that as well, but I'm not sure and I don't know a damned thing about UI design.
Where would I find info on how to do this?

Back
Top Bottom