Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-01-15_16.42.34_70fa296bef82b5cc732142ce4bbf5fda
Summary:

Hi there,

I get alot of CTDs at the end of battles since last update.

When the enemy runs, I usually give a charge order to some groups or to all troops.

Since last patch, when I do so I get the boot.

I sent several crash reports through the dedicated tool already.

Thanks for your help, have a nice day.

How to Reproduce:

Attack, looters, make em run, issue an order.

Scene Name (if related): -

Media (Screenshots & Video): -

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680
GPU Driver Version: 10.18.13.5891
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K
RAM: 8go
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Both, but game is installed on a HDD

Unfortunately, there was a problem with our crash uploader system. Because of it, we were not able to log some of the crash dumps we received from the last two days. And we can't access to your dump files. Would you mind reproducing it and uploading it again?

Last edited:
I am also having same kind of crashes. Whenever the battle's at its end (just before AI flees) it crashes; but it never happens on the first battle that i play. I can normally play any type of battle (field, siege etc) first time. Then if its a field battle it crashes on the following battles (its random but certainly reproducable after some time). I uploaded via the provided tool.

2021-01-16_20.42.12_00000000000000000000000000000000

Ok so after several occurences in many different battle setups, I can say with certainty its not when I try to give an order but when I select a group that the game crashes. After a certain amount of time in battle, merely selecting a group wil cause this CTD.

Hi,

This is still happenig, any news regarding this ? Its a real game breaker.

Yesterday I tried showing the game to a friend and I can attest it also happens in custom battles.

When you select a group, poof CTD.

Could you please investigate? Its been reported weeks ago. And several bug reports have been uploaded.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom