SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod -- Last release: Feb 25, 2020

Currently viewing this thread:

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Here you are a few quick fixes to graphics and texts. Unzip to somewhere and copy manually. Do not download if you don't know how to unzip and copy files.
Everything is save game compatible.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/idy37h7vsuh9uus/csatadi_mod_fix_to_1.4.zip
 

NabMaster

Recruit
I have a weird problem with recruiting. When I join a faction and go to commanders to hire troops, they just take my money without giving me any troops.

My party size doesn't change and new troops aren't added even though I pay them. Any ideas?
 

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
NabMaster said:
I have a weird problem with recruiting. When I join a faction and go to commanders to hire troops, they just take my money without giving me any troops.

My party size doesn't change and new troops aren't added even though I pay them. Any ideas?
Are you new to wfas? You need to wait a few days (~3) and come back later for them.
 

NabMaster

Recruit
Csatádi said:
NabMaster said:
I have a weird problem with recruiting. When I join a faction and go to commanders to hire troops, they just take my money without giving me any troops.

My party size doesn't change and new troops aren't added even though I pay them. Any ideas?
Are you new to wfas? You need to wait a few days (~3) and come back later for them.

Yes, I just bougth the game recently, but didn't get a manual. Thanks for the super fast reply!
 

gabe_90

Sergeant
Just wanted to say that I love this mod!
I just installed WFAS again yesterday and downloading this mod was the first thing I did. It's literally how the game should have been released. Thanks Csatádi!
 

Severyn

Recruit
WF&SWB
Hey Csatádi, thanks for great work! Question - is there any integration of your mod and Enhancement Mod + Enhanced Mod Unofficial?

P.S. Ah, finally finished browsing through all comments and learned more about your relations of -15 with lord Python :lol:

1) "What I was planning to put some Hungarian troops in the forces when the Swedish conquer these parts during the Polish questline ... however my understanding to python is limited" - do you have a kind of to-do list for such features one could work on? I plan to dedicate some time to M&B modding this year, mainly python, so I might help.

2) I will have an updated version of russian translation soon, should I simply PM it to you?

3) Same question goes for text improvements regarding Cossacks faction I plan - you already did great job with Prince de Radzivil making names and settlements more historical, but there still historical improvements possible, e.g. town/village offices and titles.
 

Plasquar

Grandmaster Knight
I have a question as well. I can't seem to find any bandits on the map? I can walk days without encountering a single bandit troop?
I just switched to native and WFaS enhanced and there are lots of bandits.
 

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
yosuke30 said:
I have a question as well. I can't seem to find any bandits on the map? I can walk days without encountering a single bandit troop?
I just switched to native and WFaS enhanced and there are lots of bandits.
You are lucky - for now. More will be spawned later. We didn't change their number.
 

Plasquar

Grandmaster Knight
May I ask if you changed anything else that could influence bandits behaviour? I'm walking everywhere and can't seem to find any bandits.
I found an ini tweak, this long number that represents the bandit spawn and changed all the 20-or-something numbers to "5", so if there are less than 5 grps, the game will spawn new ones.
I still can't find any bandits, only very few deserteurs.
I'm on day1 and comparing it to native and WFaS enhanced day1 and after changing the value to "5" I get swarmed by bandits in native and WFaS enhanced.
 

Heilmittel

Recruit
Sir, can i translate your mod into traditional chinese & simplified chinese?
so i can invite a few friend to enjoy the mod with me  :smile:
 

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Heilmittel said:
Sir, can i translate your mod into traditional chinese & simplified chinese?
so i can invite a few friend to enjoy the mod with me  :smile:
Of course. I'll send you the last file versions in PM.
 

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Nothing serious. In the last few days I balanced the cold weapons a bit. And changed some item names. For example pole axe -> bardiche. Pole axe is a different weapon.
I raised horse hp and want to test it. Some people like to use muskets as a club in melee so I changed back a few hand crafted guns to test it again. Such little details.
 
Wow! I wanted to love WF&S but the unfinished and buggy state it was left in is what killed it for me. Thankfully, your mod has revived that interest. Baltic/Eastern European history is so very fascinating.

Are you still actively updating your mod? The latest version of your mod was uploaded to ModDB ~ 2 years ago, and reading what's here makes it seem like improvements and changes are still being made. If you ever finalize your mod, or find yourself unable to continue working on your mod, would you consider uploading the latest version to ModDB and/or Nexus in .zip format? With Fire and Sword didn't deserve to be abandoned the way it was. I think a proper means of distribution would help improve the popularity of both your mod and WF&S itself.

However, if you'd rather not, that's fine too. Thanks for the hard work.
 

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
If you check the latest posts you can find what I'm doing.

Anyway here you are a save game compatible quick graphic fix: http://www.mediafire.com/file/idy37h7vsuh9uus/csatadi_mod_fix_to_1.4.zip
Your worries are causeless, there aren't people who want to mod wfas. There is noone to fix quest bugs although these are more important than a few new items for example. New scenes would be neccessary but noone makes new scenes. Don't get me wrong this isn't whining just facts. If you would and could add new content welcome aboard.
 
Top Bottom