SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

You can send it to me if you wish, but I've got really little spare time this time of the year, was hoping it'd release a little sooner. In any case, even if I do get time to try it around a little I'm not sure I can test reliably. Do send it if it's all the same to you though, don't if you want to rely on me as a tester. :sad:

I may be able to test it soon as I'll be having a little more spare time soon, if you still need testers.

Something occurred to me whilst I saw another mod. Have you ever thought of adding cannons to WFAS? There's those from Twilight of the Sun King mod, they're OSP, and they're excellent, so well done in fact that they work like a working feature that has always been a part of Warband, with the AI crew working the cannon quite nicely, they're much better than the cannons from Napoleonic wars, even. They would fit perfectly in WFAS.

I saw them in another 17th century mod that has just released for warband, and thought to myself that if an amateur modder can incorporate them in his first ever mod, you most certainly can. There's the issue of WFAS' module system being much more limited so it might not be as easy to incorporate them, but I'm sure it would be worth looking at for a whole new feature.

Also, have you taken a look at that WFAS Enhanced Unofficial mod? Plenty of equipment you could salvage there!

We are working a lot with Prince de Radzivil adding +10 castles/cities, and +2 lords/faction all of them as historical as possible. It takes a lot of time so other features are not possible.

That's sweet, though would cannons be a possible eventuality, in some future versions?

As awesome as new scenes and lords are, cannons are a huge addition that might not need a lot of work to put in, at least not if the way of adding them is the same as in WB.

New version released.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/csatadis-visual-and-historical-mod/downloads/csatdi-mod-14

Major changes

-New clothings and armors (Kristina, Karl Gustav, buffcoats, Polish mails with gorgets)
-Improved banners
-Historical Russian lords
-New companion, a Dutch engineer
-New troops: Vlach and Dutch mercenaries, Finnish Hakkapeliitta cavalry
-New trade goods - glassware
-New scene borders
-11 new castles/cities
-2 lords added for every faction
-Choosing a nationality at the beginning. It affects your clothing and food.
-If you start with power draw of 3 you will get bow and arrows after the tutorial.
-Battle continuation after death
-Custom commander: you may play with a companion in battles
-Grenade damage bugfix (increase)
-Advanced lance breaking
-Economy info events can be turned off
-Village icon bugfix
-Player icon changes when you become a lord
-Many cheat codes.

Csatádi said:
New version released.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/csatadis-visual-and-historical-mod/downloads/csatdi-mod-14

Major changes

-New clothings and armors (Kristina, Karl Gustav, buffcoats, Polish mails with gorgets)
-Improved banners
-Historical Russian lords
-New companion, a Dutch engineer
-New troops: Vlach and Dutch mercenaries, Finnish Hakkapeliitta cavalry
-New trade goods - glassware
-New scene borders
-11 new castles/cities
-2 lords added for every faction
-Choosing a nationality at the beginning. It affects your clothing and food.
-If you start with power draw of 3 you will get bow and arrows after the tutorial.
-Battle continuation after death
-Custom commander: you may play with a companion in battles
-Grenade damage bugfix (increase)
-Advanced lance breaking
-Economy info events can be turned off
-Village icon bugfix
-Player icon changes when you become a lord
-Many cheat codes.
awesome!

It sure is. Always wanted to see nationalities as starting choices in WFAS, wish they could have more of an impact on everything else though, but brilliantly implemented in any case.

Does picking nationality also affect starting weapons somewhat? Can't really tell as I've only picked one background(duh :razz:)

I'd like to see flags, sure, but if they're going to be stiff pieces of carboard like in some mods, I'd much rather pass. If one could get the code for a waving flags on the other hand, that'd look glorious. I'd much sooner have cannons though.

YourStepDad said:
I'd like to see flags, sure, but if they're going to be stiff pieces of carboard like in some mods, I'd much rather pass. If one could get the code for a waving flags on the other hand, that'd look glorious. I'd much sooner have cannons though.
I must completly agree with you

Csatádi, can I use your sash mesh for my mod?

Back
Top Bottom