OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Very generous of you to release it as an OSP, considering the amount of work you've put into it. Unfortunate that development stopped, but hopefully this can be used for great things.

mark7 said:
Sounds and module system will later.

sa_ textures is simple native retextured stucco.
Is there a way for you to upload and share the whole mod? I mean everything ,that works like normal mod, in one folder with subfolders(Resources , Scenes etc)?

I'll try to make use of these resources If I can, if there is one thing I'd know Russians excel, it's making the coolest mods in my favourite games out there.

Really an outstanding work (now I understand the general enthusiasm for this mod), which deserves to be  DLC and not only an ordinary mod (given the meticulous work on weapons, armors, buildings ...)

It's a pity that this mod is now dead  :sad: , but the efforts of the designers will not be in vain, given the number of mods that will use that immense ressource pack (mine included  :shifty:)

Thank you very much

I have anticipated to the release date for a long time.  :sad:
But I'm glad to be able to download such a wonderful contents !
Thank for your hard work :smile: And I respect you.

I was so excited for this mod, I still remember when it was announced *sigh* ... I'm glad you guys shared this resource pack with the community, though. Hopefully Sands of Faith will use this resource pack!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom