OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Now I tried this:
Remove all except waterbump from CommonRes textures.brf, rename textures.brf to waterbump_textures.brf.
Move into my Resource folder, add load_mod_resource = waterbump_textures

I went IG, and it doesnt work like this too  :dead:

domipoppe It's simple, dont touch textures.brf of commonres, simple copy textures.brf of commonres to your resource folder, and replace in module.ini
load_resource = textures
to
load_mod_resource = textures

And edit it.

Repeat:
water.png

Again: I already have the textures.brf but without waterbump. So I copied the textures.brf from CommonRes into my Resource folder & implant my textures.
I changed the frames to 52. Now I went IG and there were wall textures in the water?

I need some help with some stuff, would like to know if this is on my end or not. The armors meant for faction leaders (either than the one for Saladin)  in game are messed up, even in the inventory, they have like invisible parts on it not the whole armor just small parts, the one for Saladin is fine, it's basically the one for Jerusalem King and the ones military orders leaders. These are the only items where this happen, yes I tested pretty much everything already. The heater shields meant for knights let the hand go through them in a very noticeable way when wearing it unless having a lance in the other hand because of the stance. I even tried with vanilla animations and body meshes to no avail. The textures for the 3 towns icons are missing (also for camp), all other textures for icons are there only those for towns and camp are missing. The material actually isn't created but I assume textures have the same name?  Now can someone confirm this? Or is this an issue on my end and if so can someone help me fix this? I really want to add those things to my mod, I already fixed other stuff I had trouble with but can't manage to fix this.

I also have 2 questions.
I was just adding some items for fun and I dont remember this whole modding thing anymore...

2015-08-16_00001.jpg
First thing ... why arent the helmets placed where they should be?

2015-08-16_00002.jpg
Second ... Why are all the shields heraldic?

Add itp_fit_to_head and itp_attach_armature to the helmets in items.py if they're floating next to the character's head.

Then go into the Item Editor, select the helmet and click on the "Show item" button in the top. It'll open up the source code of the item. Just fit in the itp's next to the other itp's and click "Ok".

Hun's way is the better way.

You add these features with morgh's editor. Go to item editor , click these items, mark these " itp_fit_to_head" and "itp_attach_armature " boxes. They are on the "flags" part.

:oops: Oh how stupid...

Thank you. (Btw. The boxes "itp_fit_to_head" and "itp_attach_armature" are called "force attach armature" and "fit to head/offset lance")
(I managed the shield thing too.)

Edit: With that comes another question ...
In OpenBrf I can see that many helmets are rigged ... But ingame none of them seems too be. They dont move like theyre supposed to do ...

BlancMiles said:
(Btw. The boxes "itp_fit_to_head" and "itp_attach_armature" are called "force attach armature" and "fit to head/offset lance")
No they're not?

itp_attach_armature and itp_fit_to_head are exactly what they're called.

I guess.

itp_fit_to_head and itp_offset_lance are two seperate flags for me, and the armature one doesn't begin with 'force'. Also there's spaces instead of underscores, and the 'itp' doesn't show either.

I'm using v1.40.

jacobhinds said:
When you open up the program there are two columns of buttons; one for .py files and the other for .txt files (labelled MS editors and Text editors).
Yeah, I know that, I just didn't know the names of the flags were different in each editor. I usually just use the MS Editor.

thewanderingknight said:
I need some help with some stuff, would like to know if this is on my end or not. The armors meant for faction leaders (either than the one for Saladin)  in game are messed up, even in the inventory, they have like invisible parts on it not the whole armor just small parts, the one for Saladin is fine, it's basically the one for Jerusalem King and the ones military orders leaders. These are the only items where this happen, yes I tested pretty much everything already. The heater shields meant for knights let the hand go through them in a very noticeable way when wearing it unless having a lance in the other hand because of the stance. I even tried with vanilla animations and body meshes to no avail. The textures for the 3 towns icons are missing (also for camp), all other textures for icons are there only those for towns and camp are missing. The material actually isn't created but I assume textures have the same name?  Now can someone confirm this? Or is this an issue on my end and if so can someone help me fix this? I really want to add those things to my mod, I already fixed other stuff I had trouble with but can't manage to fix this.
Bumping this, getting the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom