OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

Currently viewing this thread:

Dxrkwave

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWBM&BWF&S
Best answers
Would it also be possible to get the sounds? Cause the sounds in the gameplay videos were very good.

Scuba Steve

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Very generous of you to release it as an OSP, considering the amount of work you've put into it. Unfortunate that development stopped, but hopefully this can be used for great things.

Bloc

Duke
WB
Best answers
mark7 said:
Sounds and module system will later.

sa_ textures is simple native retextured stucco.
Is there a way for you to upload and share the whole mod? I mean everything ,that works like normal mod, in one folder with subfolders(Resources , Scenes etc)?

Johao

Sergeant
Best answers
I'll try to make use of these resources If I can, if there is one thing I'd know Russians excel, it's making the coolest mods in my favourite games out there.

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Really an outstanding work (now I understand the general enthusiasm for this mod), which deserves to be  DLC and not only an ordinary mod (given the meticulous work on weapons, armors, buildings ...)

It's a pity that this mod is now dead  :sad: , but the efforts of the designers will not be in vain, given the number of mods that will use that immense ressource pack (mine included  :shifty:)

Thank you very much

Slytacular

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
We're like hungry wolves devouring this OSP. I can easily name a few mods that would extremely benefit from this. This won't go to waste!

KTAnjel

Recruit
Best answers
I have anticipated to the release date for a long time.  :sad:
But I'm glad to be able to download such a wonderful contents !
Thank for your hard work :smile: And I respect you.

IM EGG

Regular
WBNWVC
Best answers
I was so excited for this mod, I still remember when it was announced *sigh* ... I'm glad you guys shared this resource pack with the community, though. Hopefully Sands of Faith will use this resource pack!  :grin: