Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Playing as the Petty King of Munster with the goal of forming Britannia by the end of the game.

Took Desmond, fabricated claims and went to war on vassal's behalf to conquer the rest of Ireland.
Had a ruler have 4 daughters, plus one bastard boy with his lover relative (ew)
This bastard fights off several massive rebellions as a child, becomes my best ruler
Hispanian Empire formed, controls all of Spain, England and Wales. Super stable.
I assassinate the boy emperor, then his replacement sister. Empire is currently headed by a 80 year old lesbian with a dead son and one alive daughter. Empire implodes
England regains independence. I continue whittling away at Scotland.

Europe 1347:
04xx.jpg
Some other crazy facts:
Golden Horde has been terrifyingly stable. There's barely any rebellion at any time. Cumans are almost extinct.
The Hungarians migrated to Lithuania.
The queen of France decided that Sicily was a cooler title.
HRE has controlled the Holy Land since at least the 12th century.

Any idea how I can capture England by the end date? We have pretty similar manpower, except I can afford doomstacks of mercenaries.

Been playing Hungary on the Old Gods start. Got to say it's one of the most fun games I've had. I had lots of really cool stuff happen to me, I'm currently trying to form the Carpathian Empire and turn my royal line into some Altaic culture, why? Khaganate of Carpathia! :lol:

Alania in 867 is one of the hardest starts in the game. Weird names though.

Find claimants to duchies, build them baronies, give them the baronies, then press their claims on the Duchies. Easier than just going county by county.

DoctorPainkiller said:
Find claimants to duchies, build them baronies, give them the baronies, then press their claims on the Duchies. Easier than just going county by county.
I found the claimants, but none of them want to move to my kingdom. :/

Edit: Okay I found some people, but how do I build a barony?

Thanks!

England is a lot harder than I thought. Looks like I should try going for a larger duchy to weaken them more that just puny Cornwall.

Most of these pretenders have "no reason to move". And by most, I mean all but those with weak claims  :neutral:

Edit: What the hell? I win the war to gain Cornwall and it just becomes an independent country!

Back
Top Bottom