Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

I notice that the permanent modifiers in Lux Invicta have an expiry date of 9999. I presume it keeps running until then?

When did they patch in a Eunuch trait? Just got me a servant who was given to me by a merchant caravan from Hindustan as a reward for my hospitality who is one.  :cool:

Vieira said:
When did they patch in a Eunuch trait? Just got me a servant who was given to me by a merchant caravan from Hindustan as a reward for my hospitality who is one.  :cool:
The ability to blind and/or castrate enemies is something that's in Legacy of Rome, but the traits themselves still exist in the vanilla 1.07 patch (and 1.07b which was released today, as well). There's a Byzantine character - I forget which one, but he's a duke somewhere in modern-day Turkey - that starts out blinded in 1066 even if you don't have the DLC, but you won't have the ability to blind anyone else. I was under the impression that the new events (including the eunuch ones) were only available in Legacy of Rome, but I suppose it's possible that they're in 1.07 as well.

Ah, well I got Legacy of Rome (I had enough blue coins, Yay!) so that may explain his inclusion. Not had any of the selected events though... yet. 

Vieira said:
Ah, well I got Legacy of Rome (I had enough blue coins, Yay!) so that may explain his inclusion. Not had any of the selected events though... yet.
I don't have Legacy of Rome yet, but from what I've read the decisions to blind/castrate prisoners will show up in the intrigue window (as an option down near Hold Feast, Grand Hunt, etc...) and are only available to characters in the Byzantine culture group (which is...Greek, Georgian, and Armenian?)

Been playing a game as the Count of Zeta today. Managed to steal Ragusa of a family member and now I have defected to the Byzantines. For 1 reason and 1 reason only. My wife is the last remaining heir to the Byzantine throne that was born in the purple, besides the current emperor himself. Thanks to some nice plotting and luck with previous rebellions/deaths. Now, the good thing is, he is 17 and has no wife or kids. And I have 5 boys.

So yeah, I'm in a happy place. The empire is in a huge civil war to lower crown authority, and I have created a faction for my wife's claim. Think I need to wait until it ends (or I kill the rebel, since I can't get enough plot power on the Emperor) to get people to join my faction. Then hopefully, I can steal the throne. And if that fails, I can plot his death too. And his kid's death, should he have some by then.

I won't be that interested until they have some more scenarios. Pre-Targaryen or during the Conquest.

Pretty sure GoT is not updated for the current patch, but they are working on a Targaryen conquest scenario, judging from the last pictures they released.

rllKT.png

Back
Top Bottom