Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

So anyone want to make a thread specifically for organization, or call a date and a time or something? I'm very eager.

I would volunteer to, I don't have any connection problems with certain people that I've encountered

I don't need to do anything special right? (i.e. Open Ports or whatever its called)

Dodes said:
I would volunteer to, I don't have any connection problems with certain people that I've encountered

I don't need to do anything special right? (i.e. Open Ports or whatever its called)

I think you need to open ports, unless we use Hamachi.

how about a house rule of no assassination attempts on players unless they have a heir and maybe no killing/imprisoning children

also can we pick anyone or just dukes and below?

also what are we going to use for game type? Vanilla? CK2+? Project Balance? Duke and the Thane?

I guess since I am hosting, should I make a separate thread and maybe put up some polls for this stuff?

I'd also like to vote on no antipopes, just one antipope at a time, one per person, etc.

anyone playing object to starting Friday at 20:00 GMT?

Haresus said:
The GoT mod uses this kinda cool feature, where if you siege a city, you can capture everyone inside it. Stannis was holding King’s Landing when the Northmen broke in, and captured me and my entire family. It was Howland Reed who captured me, to be precise. Thing was, nobody played as the Reeds, so the GM had to cheat a bit in order to get me executed, by switching to playing Howland Reed, executing me, saving, and then continuing the game.

Something that irritated me: Howland Reed was a devout follower of the Lord of Light... I may or may not have killed Robb Stark with a shadow, but he should show some respect to the Azor Ahai! Like, y´know, not executing me.

Pictures:
GbpST.jpg
3pzdG.jpg

Note that the GoT mod has been updated, and the save was not entirely compatible. In the picture, Stannis is "Huge", when in the old version he was a Lunatic.
So to answer your question, Howland might have been just in the old version, but I am not sure. Probably not.
Sucks so much that i can't download this mod... Download link doesn'nt work.
http://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic872.html

Golradir said:
Someone just had this while I was playing multiplayer with him  :lol:
B5406393C5B60350D7D23C1724FDADD70305CDD6
Bloody hilarious, never seen that happen before. Must have been patched in with 1.08?

Back
Top Bottom