OSP Medieval 2D Art Crusader Heraldry OSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusader Heraldry OSP

This is intended as some Native Warband Items retextured to fit in a Crusader context.

Download Here Beta 0.1
If that doesn't work, try Rapidshare

What I plan to cover:
Hospitaller
Templar
Teutonic
Misc

I'm open to suggestions too.....

As well as retexturing surcoats and the padded armor, I would also like to get to making a few new banners, eventually

Here are a few screenshots to whet your appetite...

Hospitaller
hospitaller_footman2.jpg

hospitaller_footman3.jpg

hospitaller_footman1.jpg

hosptab1.jpg

hosppadjack1.jpg

hospsurcoat1.jpg

hospsurcoat2.jpg

Miscellaneous
Templar1.jpg

Templar2.jpg

Templar3.jpg

Templar4.jpg

Templar5.jpg

(note that hood is not my work, it is from OSP Varied Items Pack

Let me know what you think....

Credits
Me
thick 1988 (for parts of his OSP Varied Surcoats Mod

Also, It would be helpful if someone could drop a few links for good source material, or free vector graphics of stuff you want to see on a surcoat...

I like the idea but i suggest you include some dirt. I'm working now to eliminate all colours from some armours like the lamellar the padded blue arms and i used the Gaussian Blur filter in photoshop and some brushes in brown...

Very damn nice work, jesus, that made me cry manly tears. And I was going to ask if it was somehow inspired by Assassin's Creed's.

But yes, do not forget to add dirt, you do not need to replace them, just add the clean and the dirty ones, if it's not too much to ask, since it's awesome to sometimes be that shining templar leading the men with the light of god over you...

And I offer some assistance if you require, I can help out with the textures and the small details, I love editing these sort of things, got used with skins for IL2 Sturmovik...

Assassin's Creed 1 mixed for their English soldiers the lions from England and the colours red-white from the coat of arms of Monferrato (remember William of Montferrat?).

Nice textures, by the way.

hiiii counter point

I write to you to ask for permission you to use this good mod in a mod q am playing the role of the crusadas certainly giving you the credit you deserve 
yourself I wait for your response from already thank you very much

i need only your shield if you want to give me permission

here is the link of my mod with some pics

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116671.0.html

sorry for my english i am from argentina

Although I copied the files and placed the texts in item_kinds1.txt, my game gives me error: Unable to find mesh surcoat_over_mail_hospitaller

Back
Top Bottom