SP Fantasy Crumbs of Power - Working on it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool: Cinuz remember that Turambar the rebel is waiting for u !
Great armours and troops. But 'the rebel' will be the best 'friends' ever in your party :razz:
(yes cinuz paid us for say that things about his wonderful mod)

TurambarMakart said:
Great armours and troops. But 'the rebel' will be the best 'friends' ever in your party :razz:

ssssssssssssshhhhh!!! don't spoil around my work!! well...at this point...i'm renaming the heroes, and Turambar the Rebel will be one of them....along with Inquisitor Francesco... :smile:

but enough talkin now some defense: i haven't paid them!! :razz:

nice pics its just getting better and better

hairfree said:
I'm not sure which major mod it was (Sword Of Damocles?), but there was camp menu where you could turn morale and tactics on or off depending on your liking...and seemed to work out pretty well. So instead of making two mod versions, can't you just implement that? Seems it would be a little less work for you :razz:
really? i uninstalled SoD cuz they had battle morale, gotta redownload and check that out

CinuzIta said:
TurambarMakart said:

ssssssssssssshhhhh!!! don't spoil around my work!! well...at this point...i'm renaming the heroes, and Turambar the Rebel will be one of them....along with Inquisitor Francesco... :smile:

[information] the rebel turambar is turambarmakart and the inquisitor Francesco is ME [info/]

Cavalier Francesco said:
CinuzIta said:
TurambarMakart said:

[information] the rebel turambar is turambarmakart and the inquisitor Francesco is ME [info/]

eheh...yep...the decision to insert them as heroes is born from a discussion in the italian topic where those two ugly guys where arguing... :razz:

naaaa i won't do it... :smile:

I'll be the KING OF ARDENIA, muahahah! :twisted:

no just jokin...i'll insert you and some other people, not only from the italian forum, but not me... :smile:

UPDATE: almost finished introducing the new armor (the major part of new objects), then it will be the turn of the shields and the weapons, and after that i will concentrate on the troops trees...from then a little more work on the map and then...

RELEAAAAAAAASE!!! :grin:

megalink said:
Features:
- 5 factions completely different from each other in culture, weapons and armies
- Find new items
- Insert new objects 15%
- A new map
- Formations and morale
- Dueling
- Monastery (not in beta)
- Create your own kingdom
- New dialogs (not in beta)
- Troop trees

please tell me its not battle morale.
i hope not

kode said:
megalink said:
Features:
- 5 factions completely different from each other in culture, weapons and armies
- Find new items
- Insert new objects 15%
- A new map
- Formations and morale
- Dueling
- Monastery (not in beta)
- Create your own kingdom
- New dialogs (not in beta)
- Troop trees

please tell me its not battle morale.
i hope not

as i've said, it is...anyway i'm waitin for the script that will allow you to disable it..

Little update: the kind albertus magnus is really helpin me out with the monastery stuff, so. with some luck, this feature will be in the first release

i take the occasion to thank moshbeast for the church model that you can see below:

church1v.jpg

church2.jpg

I want this mod!
good luck completing it, I'll have you know that our countries shall be at war if you fail to make it :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom