Crucial Mechanic to deal with block delay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Your rank is literally Knight at Arms. I think you're a much better forum warrior than me. I'll hit you up in rat party discord for a friendly 1v1 for SURE
Look at my comments my guy I never say anything unless I read some **** like you commented. You registered 1 month ago and have more replays then me and you're saying I'm a forum warrior? Sure enjoy your day I'll duel you tonight

I have this account for 6 years on this forums and I was active back in 2014 and got most of my hours from there, and you already have 3 days and 18 hours since last month

Frankly idc about relevancy and I'm the bitterest vet who cares less than all of you. I just like applying my autism to compete and get better at things, that's how I have fun. At heart I'm a tw fanboy who wants to see them release a very successful game before I die. All this noise reminds me of the issues around spray patterns. What if a scrub gets a random hs on me even though they didn't memorize the spray pattern as well as I did gasp inconsistency Ima quit and play wow instead. If you wanna quit and play another game, then quit. Cya

Frankly idc about relevancy and I'm the bitterest vet who cares less than all of you. I just like applying my autism to compete and get better at things, that's how I have fun. At heart I'm a tw fanboy who wants to see them release a very successful game before I die. All this noise reminds me of the issues around spray patterns. What if a scrub gets a random hs on me even though they didn't memorize the spray pattern as well as I did gasp inconsistency Ima quit and play wow instead. If you wanna quit and play another game, then quit. Cya
You're really not worth my time champ so i'm not going to bother answering you again??

Duelling is fun... everyone has the same limitations so it's also relatively fair assuming they use the same weapons though I see why broken mechanics, glitches and block delay would put you of it.

Duelling is fun... everyone has the same limitations so it's also relatively fair assuming they use the same weapons though I see why broken mechanics, glitches and block delay would put you of it.
It's like saying duelling on warband with 300 ping against someone else with 300 ping is fun. Also, not everyone has the same limitations. Players with a ping superior to 60 are currently punished by the game poor mechanics.

Back
Top Bottom