MP Native cRPG

Users who are viewing this thread

...Which BL version needed to run latest 0.0.8...?

A role-playing video game (commonly referred to as simply a role-playing game or RPG, as well as a computer role-playing game or CRPG) is a video game genre where the player controls the actions of a character (or several party members) immersed in some well-defined world, usually involving some form of character ...:razz:

A role-playing video game (commonly referred to as simply a role-playing game or RPG, as well as a computer role-playing game or CRPG) is a video game genre where the player controls the actions of a character (or several party members) immersed in some well-defined world, usually involving some form of character ...:razz:
It stands for Callum's RPG. Seeing as he came up with it all those years back...

Literally, unplayable.

Edit: Now playable with workshop.

Anyway, people look like clowns, there is no visual coherency and when two factions meet you can't figure out who is who. It's repeating mistake of cRPG 1.

I guess have fun playing this, because i won't.

Last edited:
Is there a subforum for this module?

At the moment I only see the discord as place to give feedback. However, given the fact that there are over 170 threads about all sorts of stuff, I feel like it is genuinely a lost cause to present your ideas/bugfixes et cetera over there.

Yes everything is done through discord. We will enable the forum feature once it's available. We read most of the suggestions even though we don't always answer.

We are indeed active, though I do not tend to check the Forums all that often, so thanks to Jabdi for directing Brainfart back to us :grin:

Easiest way to get to us is via our Discord, as was provided by Jabdi above :p

Back
Top Bottom