cRPG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadz the Great leaded the cRPG hordes out of the Taleworlds-Valley, using his glamorous e-peen and charming charm to momentarily distract them to wander to the dark pit that is the cRPG forums. Chadz is said to have survived this great act of heroism, but he is said to have never talken about the horrors he met on the other side. Only a few people know what its like beyond the Great Spammountain, one of them being the notorious Hoboknight McBeverage the Bastard. But it took its toll on him, and all other who have ever visited the cursed place. We do not go to cRPG forums... Not anymore...

Gonna need that typical "AIR STRIKE THE F**KERS!!!!!111 LOL" marine commander too.

If you wanna beat retards you need to find something that is more retarded

Been trying it lately and I feel like a noob again. There are guys out there who I can easily beat  but my character is just to bad. He is slow and weak all of his blows are glancing blows and he is striken down by everyone.

I do say I enjoyed my first 2 kills especially since my second was a mediocre knight (chainmail and full helm). This mod can be fun when you feel like playing it, but you are expected to die often and kill only a few until your character matches your 'skills'.

Huh, it now links to the crpg stat page, not to the forums. And the crpg stat page links to 
  * TaleWorlds Forum »
    * Administration »
    * ! Reported Posts »
    * Deleted Topics »
    * cRPG & Strategus [M]

So, uhm, yeah. :razz:

Need company? I got ze lube.

Blead said:
Been trying it lately and I feel like a noob again. There are guys out there who I can easily beat  but my character is just to bad. He is slow and weak all of his blows are glancing blows and he is striken down by everyone.

I do say I enjoyed my first 2 kills especially since my second was a mediocre knight (chainmail and full helm). This mod can be fun when you feel like playing it, but you are expected to die often and kill only a few until your character matches your 'skills'.
Yeah, my opinion exactly. Though I only play to humiliate the bloody Russian no-life tincans with my Claymore :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom