cRPG mod issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Daj

Banned
Hey soo i was perma banned from thier discord for hate speech and racism
say what you will in my opinion a mute would suffice
the mod main dev said that the ban is only permanent on discord after people started to call them out after thier own behaviour regarding the matter
they responded with an insult and a guarantee that the ban is only on discord not in game
yet it has been two days since the one day ban and im still not able to play the mod due to insta kick with the message "banned by poll"
im quite sure the dev has lied only to look good when viewed by others and left me in the dark with no info regarding a ban or no way to contact anyone, a ****ty behaviour if you will and im the one who is apparentley "toxic"
anyone knows a way to bypass this, the dev seems really manipulative and almost agressive and yet the mod is fun to play?

Glad to hear the mod devs are hard on hate speech and racism.

Try changing your Steam account name. If that doesn't work you might need to create a new steam account and buy the game again... unless someone else has a more clever idea.

the mod main dev said that the ban is only permanent on discord after people started to call them out after thier own behaviour regarding the matter
they responded with an insult and a guarantee that the ban is only on discord not in game
yet it has been two days since the one day ban and im still not able to play the mod due to insta kick with the message "banned by poll"
im quite sure the dev has lied only to look good when viewed by others and left me in the dark with no info regarding a ban or no way to contact anyone, a ****ty behaviour if you will and im the one who is apparentley "toxic"
anyone knows a way to bypass this, the dev seems really manipulative and almost agressive and yet the mod is fun to play?
What excatly did you say ?

It's a little bit telling on yourself that you aren't quoting what you said that resulted in the ban. An honest apology in a private message and a commitment to do better may help. Publicly accusing someone of lying doesn't leave them inclined to be lenient in my experience. I doubt hate speech and racism is integral to your enjoyment of the game so why do it the first place? It's a real drag to see it. If I were you I would ask for this thread to deleted.

sick of the racist sidechat in this game. i've never seen anything like it in any other game i've played :sad:
You didn't played a lot, did you?

To op: To be fair, cRPG isn't really good mod anyway imo. Maybe just don't play it? There is no point in dodging bans.
I'm glad that you take discord ban like a man and don't try to dodge it. Try to perhaps private message some admins from cRPG, i suggest you that they also are on modding/bannerlord discords. Ask them how long in-game ban lasts.
There is no point in apologizing, you did what was forbidden, you get what you deserved, and that's it.

Lmao cry about it, I hope you say these things irl so you face real consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:
sick of the racist sidechat in this game. i've never seen anything like it in any other game i've played :sad:
Chivalry is similar or worse; Mordhau is actually far worse; that's a game were the users demanded the devs remove the dark skin colours (and the devs did!) Racism needs to be stamped down on. Unfortunately ancient/medieval games tend to have a pull for the alt-right; and the communities around such games encourage it.

The worst game of all though is 'Domina'. A gladiator sim that (post an update) forces you to deny covid is real before you can start the game....

Last edited:
Chivalry is similar or worse; Mordhau is actually far worse; that's a game were the users demanded the devs remove the dark skin colours (and the devs did!) Racism needs to be stamped down on. Unfortunately ancient/medieval games tend to have a pull for the alt-right; and the communities around such games encourage it.

The worst game of all though is 'Domina'. A gladiator sim that (post an update) forces you to deny covid is real before you can start the game....
To be honest, dark skin characters make sense in mnb latitudes and world. They make 0 sense in western medieval game, game about nordic countries, game about baltic or slavic people. Have some respect for source material, instead of shielding yourself with your woke beliefs. Deal with it, that good game will properly represent it's world - not according to nyc quotas. Proper game will bring immersive climax.

Anyway, the post is not for you to respond (just don't, enough of your trolling).

To be honest, dark skin characters make sense in mnb latitudes and world. They make 0 sense in western medieval game, game about nordic countries, game about baltic or slavic people. Have some respect for source material, instead of shielding yourself with your woke beliefs. Deal with it, that good game will properly represent it's world - not according to nyc quotas. Proper game will bring immersive climax.

Anyway, the post is not for you to respond (just don't, enough of your trolling).
It's a fantasy game! It has no source material. The devs could put orcs in if they wanted. The original M&B had undead. Jesus christ ... If you don't want a response - stay quiet.

You say you had enough trolling then came up with that bollocks... What a poor excuse to basically admit you don't want black people in your game...

This is the kind of proto-white power rubbish that creeps into this genre. Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:
Inappropriate behavior (flaming)
It's not fantasy game, it's based upon medieval minor asia.

You can't read, otherwise you would be so stupid to shoot yourself in the foot. Nobody who have IQ higher than room temperature would totally ignore first sentence.

Reported you for abuse. Told you to never reply to my posts again.

It's not fantasy game, it's based upon medieval minor asia.

You can't read, otherwise you would be so stupid to shoot yourself in the foot. Nobody who have IQ higher than room temperature would totally ignore first sentence.

Reported you for abuse.
Calradia is not a real country!

Repeat.

Calradia. Is. Not. Real.

It is fictional. Make believe. Only the authors decide what is true in this world - not you...

Told you to never reply to my posts again.

You responded to me?! And... so what? What you gonna do about it?

Are people really crying about black characters in mount and blade?

You know your opinion is ****ed up when me and Axios agree

Reported you for abuse. Told you to never reply to my posts again.
We do read more than just the posts which are reported. Context is important. You don't get to throw your opinion into public discourse and set your own rules for who can engage with it. If you don't want to see Axios replying to your posts, then add him to your ignore list or don't post. Demanding that he not reply isn't something you can enforce, and it isn't something any of the moderators will enforce, either.
yHfztSK.png

The only possibly "dangerous" thing I see in a mod being larger than the base game (and servers) is that, if it's the ONLY big mod with big servers, it might at one point be filled with admins who just ban people they don't like - and the banned people might be basically ostracized from the game for no fault of their own.
Example: I remember a relatively large server in the first days of Napoleonic Wars where the admin was a raging racist. And I don't mean some N-words, I mean constant slurs being thrown and absurd tirades in chat about X people being Y. That server went away quickly, but imagine if cRPG would, one day, be in the hand of someone who's like that and there's literally no other server with more than 30 players to be on. Not a good outlook.

Back
Top Bottom