OSP Code Combat Crouch Stance and Walking

Users who are viewing this thread

You just need to add the 1 .brf file and be sure it is loaded in module.ini (do not try to split it up or change it)
The animation entries you are missing are from the OP in the box "new animations". Copy them over the same number of "unused_human_animation" entries

And by the way, thanks dunde. Added this system to my most recent PBOD kit.

Now the animations are implemented to the game, but I have a weird things that happens. Only the begining of the animation is shown and only less than one second, just after I press a direction moovement.
See by yourself on this video :

http://youtu.be/dna-r30CI8Q

Do you have an idea of what I should do for repair it ? I thought about reducing the speed of the movement when crouched, how can I do it ?

Thank you !

with current animation, it's weird if the character move with the running speed and crouching still. So it's made to play normal running animation if the character speed's above certain point. For player character, you can hold left key shift while pressing moving keys to prevent player character from running. Unfortunatelly, the left Shift key's mapped for zooming too by default. You should remap the zooming key to another key if you wish (Z key's recommended as it's not too far away from left shift)

dunde said:
with current animation, it's weird if the character move with the running speed and crouching still. So it's made to play normal running animation if the character speed's above certain point. For player character, you can hold left key shift while pressing moving keys to prevent player character from running. Unfortunatelly, the left Shift key's mapped for zooming too by default. You should remap the zooming key to another key if you wish (Z key's recommended as it's not too far away from left shift)
Hmm is it possible to add a speed limit for players too :?: ...and not only for npc's.
And if yes, how could I do that?

Edit:
Oh no... it isn't
Code:
agent_set_speed_limit                  = 1736   # (agent_set_speed_limit,<agent_id>,<speed_limit(kilometers/hour)>), #Affects AI only

Back
Top Bottom