Crossbows gameplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alphα

Section Moderator
Is there a way to get crossbow so far in the game?
The only crossbow available in the market is overpriced and out of my perks...

Is there any solutions atm?

Crossbows won't be included in Bannerlord, they cancelled them and will never be patched in! The one you see is overpriced so you don't buy it. It will be removed via a hotfix eventually.

Crossbows won't be included in Bannerlord, they cancelled them and will never be patched in! The one you see is overpriced so you don't buy it. It will be removed via a hotfix eventually.
Are you just portraying your opinions as facts or do you have insider information?

The only crossbow available in the market is overpriced and out of my perks...

Same here. I have 15 points in crossbow skill and the only crossbow available is like 20K and needs 20 skill. I might just grab a light crossbow from the cheats to use in sieges. I would prefer to buy one, one that is reasonably priced. Judging by the prices of bows that isn't going to happen without a mod.

Riddle me this... if a crossbow cost 20K, how come I can get a crossbowman, with crossbow, for 50 gold. 200 for a experience man with a better crossbow. Why can't I just take his crossbow? "You just sit this one out son, I feel the need to do some shooting."

Same here. I have 15 points in crossbow skill and the only crossbow available is like 20K and needs 20 skill. I might just grab a light crossbow from the cheats to use in sieges. I would prefer to buy one, one that is reasonably priced. Judging by the prices of bows that isn't going to happen without a mod.

Riddle me this... if a crossbow cost 20K, how come I can get a crossbowman, with crossbow, for 50 gold. 200 for a experience man with a better crossbow. Why can't I just take his crossbow? "You just sit this one out son, I feel the need to do some shooting."
I've ventured down that line of thought. If things were too realistic it would be nigh impossible to join the upper classes and get ahead, I think.

Price of my first crossbow was 44000 denars. Once I purchased it I saw the price drop significantly in all cities, now around 23000 denars if I wanted to buy a second.

Have not been able to use it yet as like we all know still need 20 more points to be able to use it...

>Get Vlandian Sharpshooter
>Take 2 pilas/throwing spears
>Go into Siege battle
>Find Vlandian Sharpshooter
>Headshot that mother****er with the throwing spear
>Loot the crossbow from his still twitching corpse
>Enjoy some crossbow gameplay

>Get Vlandian Sharpshooter
>Take 2 pilas/throwing spears
>Go into Siege battle
>Find Vlandian Sharpshooter
>Headshot that mother****er with the throwing spear
>Loot the crossbow from his still twitching corpse
>Enjoy some crossbow gameplay
This, unfortunately. Only reliable way to get skill to use the only crossbow in the game unless you start with the skill currently is to pick one up in battle and hope you get enough skill points to use it. They did add skill gain to tournaments, and some tournaments (Vlandia IIRC) have crossbows, but then they apparently nerfed tournament skill gain again right after so I don't know if that's effective.

I haven't used a crossbow at all since they nerfed crossbow damage a patch or two ago though, so I don't even know if it's worth it. They had significant drawbacks compared to bows already and the damage was the only real advantage.

Have not been able to use it yet as like we all know still need 20 more points to be able to use it...

There is hope crossbow fans! There now exists a way to get crossbow skill without even owning a crossbow. You need to participate in Vlandian tournaments. In some tournaments you are handed a crossbow and you now get skill in tournments. My crossbow skill is now 17 and I have never owned a crossbow. I know that I will hit 20 eventually.

Then I guess I need to murder a crossbowman to get his crossbow.

Back
Top Bottom