Crossbow Meshes Seem to be Mixed Up

Users who are viewing this thread

The meshes for the hunting and light crossbow seem to be switched.  Currently, the light crossbow is much smaller and does not have metal reinforcements in it's parts.  The hunting crossbow is larger, has metal reinforcements and overall looks like a better powerhouse over the current light crossbow even though it's supposed to be weaker.  Are the meshes properly assigned?

KidKoala said:
Thanks for reducing the size of the crossbows they always did look a bit cartoonish in the previous versions!

That was addressed as another issue, this one is pertaining that the mesh (whether they are small or not in size) for the hunting and light crossbows were switched by mistake.  But yes, totally agree that the size of the meshes were also a bit ridiculous  :razz:

KidKoala said:
Thanks for reducing the size of the crossbows they always did look a bit cartoonish in the previous versions!
Yeah they come from the Warhammer mod, which's set in a ridiculous fantasy world. Had to edit the Renaissance costumes as well... removing skulls, esoteric pendents and such.

Quintillius said:
KidKoala said:
Yeah they come from the Warhammer mod, which's set in a ridiculous fantasy world. Had to edit the Renaissance costumes as well... removing skulls, esoteric pendents and such.

pah I never understand why people try and put "High Fantasy" elements into Warband, it's clearly not designed to facilitate for such nonsense. Low fantasy concepts like the Catholic church fit much better.

Quintillius said:
Low fantasy concepts like the Catholic church fit much better.
I think the Catholic church is reality for most people.  :razz:

Well, fantasy concepts don't shock me as adding modern life with skycrapers, highways and such...

When you get down to the nitty gritty of most theological debates i've found working for the Anglican Church that there is more than a little bit of fantasy and postulation behind them! I've probably become a bit desensitised to it though as I spend a good part of each day quoting Canon Laws to people in emails and such, which were very much written by men. Unlike most good histories they don't come with references and a bibliography, i'll save my knowledge on this for when someone starts a topic on picking "Anglican" from Nova Aetas' religion list ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom